1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Had some green algae problems this week. Hoping the water clarifier kicks in soon it's still not crystal clear.

Anyhow that Chad Pennington really did have a noodle arm, am I right?

PXL_20240701_001032272.MP.jpg

Look at that ******* turtle pond. If there’s any justice in this world, Rodgers will jump into the VP race while Saleh is caught on a Nashville golf course with Ryan Tannehill. Thr Swamp Thing wouldn’t stop to piss in that manhole cover of a pool. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look at that ******* turtle pond. If there’s any justice in this world, Rodgers will jump into the VP race while Saleh is caught on a Nashville golf course with Ryan Tannehill. Thr Swamp Thing wouldn’t stop to piss in that manhole cover of a pool. 

The struggle is real man, I thank you for feeling my pain.

Cmon Rodgers let's help the cause here. Maybe enter UFC the Saturday before camp starts. Something cool like that to get the people talking!

• Haha 1

I really do love the way Rodgers operates LOL

I mean that in all sincerity. Guy works his ass off to get back to full speed in record pace. Spends the first part of this offseason at every practice. Plans a trip to Egypt that happened to interfere with "mandatory" camp. Guy works it out with the team behind the scenes and takes his trip, No one knows where the hell he is. Media is losing their sh*t. Guy randomly shows back up in Vegas sitting ringside watching UFC.

LOL! It's such a "no ****s given" way that just makes me smile and makes the media lose their sh*t. 

32 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

I mean that in all sincerity. Guy works his ass off to get back to full speed in record pace. Spends the first part of this offseason at every practice. Plans a trip to Egypt that happened to interfere with "mandatory" camp. Guy works it out with the team behind the scenes and takes his trip, No one knows where the hell he is. Media is losing their sh*t. Guy randomly shows back up in Vegas sitting ringside watching UFC.

LOL! It's such a "no ****s given" way that just makes me smile and makes the media lose their sh*t. 

This was so funny 🤣 

FB_IMG_1719832842947.jpg

33 minutes ago, Falco21 said:

Haha it’s like trading for late-stage Terrell Owens, but white! That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Falco21 said:

So you’d rather he troll the media and the team than show up to practice after missing the whole season? cool 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Falco21 said:

I hope we're all smiling come week 18 this season.

We can revisit the sheer greatness of the "no sh*ts given" vibe then.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Have we discussed the rumors that Rodgers will also miss the first week of training camp for another vacation? Can't find the story I read over the weekend about it.

I wonder if there is a concern about his leg and the team wants to keep him away from the media similar to what happened with the great Zach Wilson's mysterious disappearance at the end of last season. 

35 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Have we discussed the rumors that Rodgers will also miss the first week of training camp for another vacation? Can't find the story I read over the weekend about it.

I wonder if there is a concern about his leg and the team wants to keep him away from the media similar to what happened with the great Zach Wilson's mysterious disappearance at the end of last season. 

Come on, man. Here's the thing. That was a bunch of mullarkey 😦🏌️

• Haha 1