“I love Davante Adams. I can’t wait to play with him… again.”

On 8/29/2024 at 1:14 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

2nd best roster???  HAHAHAHAHAAHA.  They have no talent at the skill positions on offense: rb, wr, te.

The Chargers have the 4th best roster in the division.

2nd best coach???  HAHAHAHAHAHAA.  Sean Payton is the 2nd best coach in that division.  He has a super bowl and 2 coach of the years.  Harbaugh has none of those.

The Chargers have the 3rd best coach in the division.

Consider this a 15 yard penalty for taunting.  

What the raiders do weeks 3-5 will decide if Adams gets traded. Those 3 games for them might be winnable.

I see no way they beat BAL week 2. So they start 0-2. But then they play Carolina who is one of the worst teams in the nfl. Cleveland who looked awful week 1. But has talent to where they “should” best LV. And then at Denver. Which could go either way. Depends how Nix looks these next few weeks to judge that.

I think LV wins 1 of those 3 games making them 1-4 and absolutely sellers.

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2024 at 4:21 PM, Raideraholic said:

Should have done a better job addressing  the wr position this year in the offseason.   An injury plagued Mike Williams, and a rookie who’s going to need time.    Basically the same wr group you had last year outside those two additions .   You wouldn’t have to dream about something that’s never going to happen.

I agree completely with you.  The Jets are heavily reliant on Mike Williams being (and staying) healthy.  I know they loved Corely in the draft but he's more of a "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of WR to me.  We'll see if his game translates.  I don't have that much confidence that he's going to "bowl people over" in the NFL.  Other than that, we'd better hope Allan Lazard has a bounce-back year (which I feel strangely optimistic that he can).  And there's always the trade market.

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Completely outcoached.  Pierce was gutless with 2 calls he made not go for for it on 4th.

I thought he was better than that.

So now that the games count coaching matters.  Go figure.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Completely outcoached.  Pierce was gutless with 2 calls he made not go for for it on 4th.

the Raiders suck from top to bottom except for Crosby and Adams, who is not the same Adams he once was.  They probably have the worst starting RB in the league (Zeus White fictional role as a lead RB.... LOL) and a pair of pretty f-ing bad QBs.    I was wrong in thinking the Patriots would be the worst team in the AFC.  It's the Raiduhs. @Raideraholic  forget the 7 wins...  It will be 5 or 6.

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They lost to a better team that handled them in the trenches.  

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

the Raiders suck from top to bottom except for Crosby and Adams, who is not the same Adams he once was.  They probably have the worst starting RB in the league (Zeus White fictional role as a lead RB.... LOL) and a pair of pretty f-ing bad QBs.    I was wrong in thinking the Patriots would be the worst team in the AFC.  It's the Raiduhs. @Raideraholic  forget the 7 wins...  It will be 5 or 6.

I thought the Chargers looked terrible yesterday and they still managed to win the game. Not a good sign for the Faiders. But we can't really make the call on them until they get their real starting QB in there. Minshew is just in to absorb hits, or so I'm told 😅

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I thought the Chargers looked terrible yesterday and they still managed to win the game. Not a good sign for the Faiders. But we can't really make the call on them until they get their real starting QB in there. Minshew is just in to absorb hits, or so I'm told 😅

No turnovers and didn't abandon the run.  Ugly smart football.  

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

No turnovers and didn't abandon the run.  Ugly smart football.  

They really don't have any weapons at receiver. Makes sense to run the ball when your options are that limited.

I'm glad the Chargers won. I just don't think they will win more than 6 or 7 games this year.

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

They really don't have any weapons at receiver. Makes sense to run the ball when your options are that limited.

I'm glad the Chargers won. I just don't think they will win more than 6 or 7 games this year.

Hard to know.  I think they're better than the Raiders and Denver.  Their schedule isn't to bad.  They have an outside shot to make the playoffs. 

5 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Slater and Alt are nice bookends, JH wants to build a run first offense. I find it funny that 2 Buckeyes were key contributors in the victory.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Hard to know.  I think they're better than the Raiders and Denver.  Their schedule isn't to bad.  They have an outside shot to make the playoffs. 

@Pitt

KCx2

@ARI

Balt

CIN

TB

@CLE

That's 8 probable losses. I just don't think they have enough weapons.

9 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Reddick and a 3rd rounder would be a gift for raiders. They definitely could use Reddick, now and future. Their pass rush looked pathetic yesterday.

Now you're just begging for 'he who shall not be named' to show up with a story about how awesome the Raiders' pass rush, in fact, is and that once Koonce comes back, they will lead the league in every stat, and how they don't need Reddick and would never trade Adams because they are going to the playoffs this year and...well...you know.

• Haha 2