Training camp tickets

so the Saturday options ran out and all I was able to get were the two weekday mornings.  It says that STH have to wait until the reg tickets start.  Obviously, there were limited numbers available for the STH.  That sucks.  We pay them a lot of money.  Let all the tickets go to STH now before the floodgates open at noon.  But no.  STH are not respected by this ticketing office.

haha   waited 20 minutes to find out both saturdays sold out.  It actually puts you in  the queue to wait just to find out it is sold out.  That's my NY Jets!   

1 minute ago, usanyj said:

well, I got no where, but can now buy them on the secondary market for almost 100 bucks...so....yayyyyyyy

People are selling these?  Holy sh*t.  Scalpers are grabbing tix to training camp?  Ha ha.. of all things dumb!  No wonder we couldn't get the tix. TM's design gives way to scalpers in almost everything.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

haha   waited 20 minutes to find out both saturdays sold out.  It actually puts you in  the queue to wait just to find out it is sold out.  That's my NY Jets!   

Just now, Dcat said:

People are selling these?  Holy sh*t.  Scalpers are grabbing tix to training camp?  Ha ha.. of all things dumb!  No wonder we couldn't get the tix. TM's design gives way to scalpers in almost everything.

Yep, waited in the queue with 800 "people" ahead of me, all for it to be my turn and sold out....

Yep, it's a business now!

31 minutes ago, Dcat said:

same thing happened last year - did not even try this year

i will go the the aug 10th game for about a half and enjoy the weather.

Bad teams and bad org's habitually do create a cluster F for everything

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Tried getting tickets for me and my nephew. When are the next group available? This is nuts lol 

they stagger it but honestly, chances are not great

consider tickets to the commander game at noon on the 10th. preseason sure but you will at least see some action vs tc and will not be in the burning sun. very few places if any to hide in fp

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

consider tickets to the commander game at noon on the 10th. preseason sure but you will at least see some action vs tc and will not be in the burning sun. very few places if any to hide in fp

I thought that much of the new stands is undercover.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I thought that much of the new stands is undercover.

did not know that - thanks

have not been there in prob 6 years - yet drive by it several times a week

tickets are still a scam though

47 minutes ago, Trotter said:

did not know that - thanks

have not been there in prob 6 years - yet drive by it several times a week

tickets are still a scam though

They fixed the landscaping and built covered stands.  I went last year. Not sure what the capacity is, but it's got to be about 1500 or more. Much better than the 3-deep fence that you used to have to stsnd behind. It's good. 

22 hours ago, Trotter said:

You’re right. I might take him to a preseason game, if you go let me know. I owe you a beer. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ghost said:

You’re right. I might take him to a preseason game, if you go let me know. I owe you a beer. 

ill prob be there but you do not owe me anything - do appreciate the offer though.

you are bringing happiness to your nephew - that is all that matters. 

• Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The top threads are whining about training camp tickets, whining about season tickets, whining about the head coach and whining about sauce gardner.

Jet fans……..

Pot kettle black. You whinest the mosteth.  It's not even close.  And yeah.... the ticket process for these practices was abysmal. Too bad.  It didn't have to be.  But you know.  Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I miss Hofstra  
Hofstra was a major PIA to get to .. that being said .. absolutely my favorite training camps back to 1990. Free , no organized bleachers ... Days where the total crowd was like 15 people. Players were literally practicing 10-20 feet from you.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

On 7/19/2024 at 12:07 AM, JETSY14 said:

$20 a ticket for the 26th and 30 if anyone is interested

i hope this is a joke. if not you are a piece of sh*t and i don't even care if i get in trouble for posting that

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Training camp has sucked since they left Hofstra . Also , Jersey blows .

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.   

Training camp is great since they built the covered stands.  Everyone finally gets a seat and a good view.    I went to Hofstra all the time decades ago.  There is no comparison which facility, practice field and now, with the stands - more fans at training camp with actual seating.   The stands at Hofstra weren't covered either.

Training camp now is way better than it was at Hofstra. I've been to both many times...    

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.   

Training camp is great since they built the covered stands.  Everyone finally gets a seat and a good view.    I went to Hofstra all the time decades ago.  There is no comparison which facility, practice field and now, with the stands - more fans at training camp with actual seating.   The stands at Hofstra weren't covered either.

Training camp now is way better than it was at Hofstra. I've been to both many times...    

You need tickets? Jetsy has the tickets for $20 a pop lol! Don't pass up that fantastic deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1