R-E-L-A-X

7 hours ago, doitny said:

its because he never had fans quit on his team after week 1. GB has a long history of winning and so does he. 

and lets be honest, its one week for Christ's sake. people need to relax.

I’m not upset about the loss, but his comments still annoyed me.  There’s a long history of losing here.  We’re all burnt out.  He should’ve been humble, apologized for embarrassing us again, and told us he and the team will  play better next week.  

Instead he tells the most loyal fan base in the history of sports to piss off. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not upset about the loss, but his comments still annoyed me.  There’s a long history of losing here.  We’re all burnt out.  He should’ve been humble, apologized for embarrassing us again, and told us he and the team will  play better next week.  

Instead he tells the most loyal fan base in the history of sports to piss off. 
I don't mind it that much coming from Rogers .. I like a feisty QB ... I mind being gaslit by the head coach over and over and over and over more.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

I don't mind it that much coming from Rogers .. I like a feisty QB ... I mind being gaslit by the head coach over and over and over and over more.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s fair I’m not going to try to get into a HOF like Rodgers’ head and judge him how he gets mentally “up.”

But Saleh is like angel food cake. Nobody hates it but no one really likes it either — it’s just something that is kind of there, neither exciting nor offending. It seems to show up at every potluck or picnic although no one can ever figure out who brought it. And because it never left a lasting impression on you (or anyone), despite that you’ve had it 1,000 times you think, “Huh I kind of forget what that’s like.” But then after a few bites you remember that it’s 95% air with no taste and so you scrape it off your plate and go look for something more satisfying.

• Haha 4

He's not wrong.

We lost to a very good team that's been playing together for several years when we've had A LOT of new pieces the last couple years.

How we lost is what us fans care about, bc it wasn't like we were right in it until the end. But in the standing it's just a loss and move onto the next week. The standings don't show by how little or a lot you lost by.

So turn the page and make adjustments to beat the next team in front of you.

We have a few very winnable games coming up. So take advantage of that. These next 4 weeks are teams that are winnable for sure. I think we need to go 3-1 for us to be looked at as a serious contender and to get rolling when the schedule gets harder to have bigger matchups against teams like BUF, HOU and such.

So let's see how we respond. We have 2 games in the 7 days, so we'll see what we're like here in a week.

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Rodgers putting the d-i-s-e-a-s-e in its place.

Love it!!!!!

He says he's 40.  He looks like he's a guy in good shape mid 50's.  I think a blood test for the Jets fans are the best is warranted.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Biggs said:

He says he's 40.  He looks like he's a guy in good shape mid 50's.  I think a blood test for the Jets fans are the best is warranted.

I have to stretch before walking to the toilet in the mornings. These elite athletes are almost a different species 

• Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, jgb said:

I have to stretch before walking to the toilet in the mornings. These elite athletes are almost a different species 

They fly across the country and can't take a dump in the morning.  Why do you think East coast teams can't tackle on the west coast.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hawk said:

I am not worried about the Jets as a whole, and I agree, the defense should be as strong as it was to win 10 plus games.

This game, the team looked like they were not in game shape and the coaches did nothing in the second half to show they were going to make any effort to stop the run.

The team should have taken reps in the preseason, of live game reps, with game type fatigue.  Practice can not duplicate the intensity.

This game was on the coaches, and poor game planning / adjustments.

That said, I am never a coach needs to go guy.  However, I have major concerns that Bobby is the wrong guy for NY.

Agree. I was in here foaming at the mouth that the coaches should have had the starters getting a belly full of football during the pre season.  Especially Rodgers.  They are football players.  They play football. Keeping them out in the preseason does not prevent injury.  It increases the probability that they wont be in shape to avoid injury when the real action starts.  They held Rodgers out last year and he still wound up breaking his ass four plays into the season last year.  A great example is Belichick with Brady.  BB always had Brady playing in the preseason and BB was never quick to bench Brady even if they were ahead by 40 points.  

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

If a baseball team was 1 game out of first place with 16 games to go, would there be abject terror in the fan base?

No, because that would mean the team played well enough over the previous 146 games to warrant some optimism.