Lost to Danold

Isnt it fun watching a borderline roster guy with zero agility or pass rush moves bull rush with no pressure all game long (Clemons)?

Dont get me started on Quinnen. Only time he ever played with his hair on fire was the year he was playing to get paid. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Minnesota is a good team. Be angry not at who we lost to, but rather at the fact we lost by not looking like a football club, again.

This is right. What’s frustrating is watching us get blown up on every run play by a run blitz because we can’t disguise anything. Drops from open receivers. Never seeing GW5 open because of smart route concepts. When was the last time we ran a successful screen? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gibby said:

It comes down to the media and fans overrated this team. I’m cool with it I didn’t ( go check what I said in August). They’re an okay team. Might win 8-9 games. They are what they are. 

LGM!!

And let’s hope the NFL finally understands too. This way we can go back to playing Sunday afternoons like football is supposed to be played.

Hope they lose every night game going forward- and they may just do that.

This was the first time I watch Minn this year.

From what I saw.  Darnold looks about the same Darnold we had.  Didn't really impress me.

He had a ton of time - and when he was under any pressure just threw it up to Jefferson...

and mostly got balied out by ticky tac calls...

Jerreson impressed me.  Darnold didn't.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Gibby said:

It comes down to the media and fans overrated this team. I’m cool with it I didn’t ( go check what I said in August). They’re an okay team. Might win 8-9 games. They are what they are. 

LGM!!

They're 4-1 if they have an NFL head coach.