Coach Bobby: “Yeah, Sauce is fine”

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Coach PVO said this in the presser when asked whether Sauce was injured.

None of the big bad NY media bothered to ask him the most logical follow-up:

If he’s “fine”, why was he allowed to take another in-game vacation for like 30 snaps?

This is the second time now it’s happened with this player, after he did the same thing vs SF week 1.

Are players allowed to stand on the sidelines and not participate if they don’t feel like it, or was it a coaching decision to not use him?

Used car salesman vibes only.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If he’s “fine”, why was he allowed to take another in-game vacation for like 30 snaps?

This is the second time now it’s happened with this player, after he did the same thing vs SF week 1.

Are players allowed to stand on the sidelines and not participate if they don’t feel like it, or was it a coaching decision to not use him?

Was it 30 plays? In any case Echols played well while he was out. Did he get a flag?

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Didn't he come off and get checked for concussion?  I'm not sure guys are allowed to play while they're undergoing the tests.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Didn't he come off and get checked for concussion?  I'm not sure guys are allowed to play while they're undergoing the tests.

He dîd, was taken into the blue tent, I didn’t see him after that until he returned to the line-up 2nd half 

7 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

He dîd, was taken into the blue tent, I didn’t see him after that until he returned to the line-up 2nd half 

Yeah, he walked right past us on his way back to the locker room.  When they said head injury I figured he was done for the day.  Glad he came back in.

22 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

We're just going to keep doing what we've been doing and everything will be fine!

LMAO!  Another Saleh classic.   

I know Woody is incompetent but if he doesn't fire this fraud then it's basically a form a tacit acceptance and it's on him.

He took a hell of a whack on that play, and went off for concussion tests. He came out of the blue tent, did some warmups on the sideline, then went back into the game.

Echols played well in his place - I hope we can retain Echols next year, especially if we can't keep Reed.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Woody does not care.  Jets fans are the biggest suckers in the NFL.  We all whine, bitch and complain and then show up every ******* Sunday expecting something to change while Woody prints money w/ this sh*tty team.

Woody might be the best NFL owner from a profits perspective. Biggest city in US, shared stadium costs, amazing residuals from renting the stadium for non-football events… this is what Jets fans don’t understand — from his perspective he is winning.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, jgb said:

Woody might be the best NFL owner from a profits perspective. Biggest city in US, shared stadium costs, amazing residuals from renting the stadium for non-football events… this is what Jets fans don’t understand — from his perspective he is winning.

Agree 1000% but what I don’t get about woody is billionaires typically do not like to be embarrassed when in their circles

all of his billionaire buddies certainly look at him and laugh when it comes to the jets

all of the money he spends, consultants etc to get it right yet he still can’t figure a way out if a paper bag

it just amazes me that he doesn’t go all Steinbrenner at some point

yeaterday would have been the day I tell Bobby to get a commercial flight back cause your gone

i then go up to jd and tell him keep your bags handy, your next

• Upvote 1

Sauce will rebound back to his elite ways.  Someone started this last week with this selling and not buying while trading away Sauce nonsense. 

We are going to be fine fellas; we are just working through hiccups.  

28 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Agree 1000% but what I don’t get about woody is billionaires typically do not like to be embarrassed when in their circles

all of his billionaire buddies certainly look at him and laugh when it comes to the jets

all of the money he spends, consultants etc to get it right yet he still can’t figure a way out if a paper bag

it just amazes me that he doesn’t go all Steinbrenner at some point

yeaterday would have been the day I tell Bobby to get a commercial flight back cause your gone

i then go up to jd and tell him keep your bags handy, your next

Because Woody didn’t earn it or work a day in his life 

• Upvote 1