Monday Night Football Thread DEREK CARR SUCKS BEERFISH

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You're not wrong.  I didn't want either though because I didn't think that either was a guy you could win a SB with (I still feel that way, btw).  I was 100% for brining in AR8 (though I preferred TB12) because I wanted us to "swing big".  Right now it looks like it's going to be the usual Jets' disaster, of course.

I also want to add that I don't think either Cousins or Carr would be having great seasons here either because our OL was an abomination last year and it's been poor so far this year.

Well step one is you need a QB good enough to get you into the playoffs then everyone has a chance.   I'd rather have one of those guys than the dreck we have had for a decade.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Mahomes is a bust if drafted by the Jets. I agree we needed QB though. 

This I can't agree with.  This is arguably the most talented QB in NFL history.  If we couldn't make it work with him then there is no point of watching this franchise ever again - lol.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Chiefs never look unprepared.

Ever.

Amazing how easy they make it look to move the football.

Going to be Hall of Fame Coach Andy Reid.  So none of his successes are surprising.

Guy got to the NFC Championship game 3x consecutively with NO WRs.  They added Terrell Owens and that year he went to a 4th consecutive Championship but also a Super Bowl.

Saleh couldn’t sniff the playoffs if they get Davante Adams and any other All Pro WR you could think of, much less see a Championship game.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

She was just joking around with someone in their section.
(and yeah, she’s cute.) 🤷‍♂️

image.png.016a4ecd04218666c71232516bdc6467.png

I have a pic of my wife when she was in college that is almost identical to this (Dark hair instead of blond, though lol)... my fave pic of her. I like soccer players...

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Picking Jamal Adams over Patrick Mahommes because we liked Christian Hackenbug is one of the biggest strokes of genius mike mcgannan ever had.  (And people rag on the Idzik 12)

Thankfully the Jets drafted Adams.  The NFL deserved to have someone take Brady's spot as the GOAT immediately.  He would have been the next bust in NY. 

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

image.png.016a4ecd04218666c71232516bdc6467.png

I have a pic of my wife when she was in college that is almost identical to this (Dark hair instead of blond, though lol)... my fave pic of her. I like soccer players...

Where did she grow up?  She looks familiar. Dallas maybe??

46 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

I could only imagine the masterclass Hackett and Carr would display if he came here. 

There is a 0.0% chance hackett would be here if ANYONE other than rodgers was our qb.

He would be an oc for south west tuskegee state