Rodgers hasnt played well narrative is silly

Its funny today how Rodgers hasn't been playing today in the narrative when  just in NE he was the making all the throw and "vintage". The truth is the jets issues are complex but one thing that is not is when you show up consistently not prepared, ranked last in off all eveyr year, the coach has to go. 

When you can look great one game and trash the next that is coaching. 
Joe douglas built an awesome roster.

Zach is gone, we were led to beleive that we were just a qb away from greatness, but we all knew that was not true. the gameplans have always been bad, escpecially this year. 

This reset is a good thing and I think ulbrich as the HC is sure has hell not going to gameplan to run this offense on people not names hall wilson rodgers....

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

I've seen enough of Rodgers to know what we have. He is teetering on still having it and starting to lose it. A middling Rodgers is by far the best QB we had since Fitzpatrick's aberration year. We don't need him to prime ARod. We need an adult game plan, better blocking schemes, and creative play calling. This defense can be dangerous defending a lead or tied up. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Its funny today how Rodgers hasn't been playing today in the narrative when  just in NE he was the making all the throw and "vintage". The truth is the jets issues are complex but one thing that is not is when you show up consistently not prepared, ranked last in off all eveyr year, the coach has to go. 

When you can look great one game and trash the next that is coaching. 
Joe douglas built an awesome roster.

Zach is gone, we were led to beleive that we were just a qb away from greatness, but we all knew that was not true. the gameplans have always been bad, escpecially this year. 

This reset is a good thing and I think ulbrich as the HC is sure has hell not going to gameplan to run this offense on people not names hall wilson rodgers....

Not sure what you actually wrote here, but if it’s the revisionist history I think it is?

Terrible take on your part. Rodgers (and the Jets team) has been terrible except for one game against a decimated NE team.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

He had the ball in his hands in back to back weeks with a chance to win and didn’t win either gane

By his standards, that’s abject failure 

I don't think he's played well the last couple of weeks but he did put them in position to kick a game winning FG vs Denver. 50 yarders are pretty standard kicks these days 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

He’s on pace for like 28 13 and 3,700 yards and that is playing against the top 5 best defenses in the NFL and one game in a rain storm. Mind you these are his first 5 games in over a year and half and the run game and OL have sucked.

His season thus far is identical to the first 5 games of Zach’s season last year.

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't think he's played well the last couple of weeks but he did put them in position to kick a game winning FG vs Denver. 50 yarders are pretty standard kicks these days 

The Denver PK missed the same kick a minute earlier. Rodgers was terrible the entire game. He was bad in SF, bad in Tennessee. Then he doubled down and was worse against the Vikings on Sunday.

What are you guys doing? You’re either watching with your hearts, or your eyes closed.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

The Denver PK missed the same kick a minute earlier. Rodgers was terrible the entire game. He was bad in SF, bad in Tennessee. Then he doubled down and was worse against the Vikings on Sunday.

What are you guys doing? You’re either watching with your hearts, or your eyes closed.

Yea I said he didn't play well the last 2 weeks in the post you quoted.

6 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

What? 😂 

Through five games last season, with Zach Wilson at quarterback, the Jets were 2-3 and had 93 points scored. Through five games this season, with Rodgers at quarterback, the Jets are 2-3 with 93 points scored.