Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get banned?

BZ

No..GG was bumping old threads,and I was getting intrigued by Southern Jet in the baseball forum after he was annoying madmike..so I looked up some of his older threads and found this gem.

And for that Max it is my privilege to extend the laurel and hearty handshake to our new... (pause as he looks up) mod.

david_huddleston-cleavon_little.jpg

laurel.jpg

And actually I don't think I've ever been banned from there. I can't even remember the last time I posted there however.

For telling Jay Mohr he should be banging his wife's vageeg.

Oh, and then Parcells ratted me out under a different name, where I wasn't causing trouble. Most likely because I was PWB. (Posting while black)

I guess he didn't like my new avatar.

:Just Joined:

Is there anyone lurking here from JI that cares to tell me why I was banned before I could even could say hi?? :confused0082:

Who's Chatting

Jets Insider.com Forums Statistics

Jets Insider.com Forums Statistics

Threads: 91,342, Posts: 1,772,509, Members: 8,204

Welcome to our newest member, ecurb2369

It says you're a member

For telling Jay Mohr he should be banging his wife's vageeg.

Oh, and then Parcells ratted me out under a different name, where I wasn't causing trouble. Most likely because I was PWB. (Posting while black)

I guess he didn't like my new avatar.

:Just Joined:

Did I rat you out? :Nuts:

So I still dont get this... I was actually going to register just to lurk and use the "new posts" feature and what not and maybe chime in occasionally on topics that werent posted over here...

I got banned... in like 3 seconds... for doing nothing...

So I still dont get this... I was actually going to register just to lurk and use the "new posts" feature and what not and maybe chime in occasionally on topics that werent posted over here...

I got banned... in like 3 seconds... for doing nothing...

JF16 probably used your IP adrress with one of his fake accounts.

This is going back 12 months or so:

I hadn't posted over there in a few months and when I went to login access was denied.

I came back here and posted a thread about it. I guess there was no valid reason for my banning so T-Mac was nice enough to reinstate my posting privileges over there.

I took full advantage of this by calling Sooth all kinds of names and was banned for good in about 30 seconds.

I even posted the "threatening" PM that Sooth sent me that fine day. I'll see if I can dig that up.

Here is the PM I received from Sooth: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19736

I e-mailed the name it told me to and still no response... Its crazy that I was banned before I even spoke a word over there... I just wanted to be able to join in on occasion during draft time... whatever...

I e-mailed the name it told me to and still no response... Its crazy that I was banned before I even spoke a word over there... I just wanted to be able to join in on occasion during draft time... whatever...

ecurb2369

Waterboy

Last Activity: Today 09:02 PM

Doesn't it put banned under your name if you are banned?

ecurb2369

Waterboy

Last Activity: Today 09:02 PM

Doesn't it put banned under your name if you are banned?

Maybe just my IP was banned for some reason??? IDK... I cant get to the site... I guess I will try when I get home...

Archived