Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

Holy crap. I signoff for a few hours and I come back to 11 pages of this? :P Too funny. There were like 40 posts that I wanted to respond to. But I was laughing too hard at some of them. So let me say that:

The current JI mods are really cool. T-Mac, Bergen and Jetswin all post here and have been nothing but class. DemonCleaner just signed up here last month. He has a different name here and asked me not to reveal it so I will respect that. The other mods I don't know but I am sure they are nice as well.

I think since we just gave JI a new poster (JetsBlow), it is only fair if we normalize trade relations. I demand a link exchange. Otherwise we will take JetsBlow back. Don't make us do it. Please don't make us do it!

:rolleyes:

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap. I signoff for a few hours and I come back to 11 pages of this? :P Too funny. There were like 40 posts that I wanted to respond to. But I was laughing too hard at some of them. So let me say that:

The current JI mods are really cool. T-Mac, Bergen and Jetswin all post here and have been nothing but class. DemonCleaner just signed up here last month. He has a different name here and asked me not to reveal it so I will respect that. The other mods I don't know but I am sure they are nice as well.

I think since we just gave JI a new poster (JetsBlow), it is only fair if we normalize trade relations. I demand a link exchange. Otherwise we will take JetsBlow back. Don't make us do it. Please don't make us do it!

:rolleyes:

I heard jetsblow was one hell of a poster

JetsBlow99

Waterboy

*the Official ********* Recruiting Thread*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are intreseted sign next to the "X"

X____________________________ Date_______

P.S Alk, your sig is terrible and southernJet you have great ideas

Thank you

JetsBlow99

JetsBlow99

Waterboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

JetsBlow99

:) That's freakin' awesome.

Mentioning JetNation

What did you say? I don't remember when you got banned.

What is the big thing about mentioning JetNation over there? Seriously? Why are we Cuba? I want to be equal trade partners. ;)

What is the big thing about mentioning JetNation over there? Seriously? Why are we Cuba? I want to be equal trade partners. ;)

Or at least get some good cigars out of the deal

I said I was studying Norwegian in college and could't decipher the phrase Spruter Nasjon, so if anyone knew what it meant, please let me know.

Several people responded with incorrect answers. The thread lasted a few hours before someone finally figured it out, deleted it, and handed me my walking papers.

JetsBlow99

Waterboy

Thank you

JetsBlow99

:rl:

I could care less about this border war, but this was freaking hilarious!

That page will always be a joke here as long as they censor "jetnation." So you're going to censor and ban people just for mentioning another jets forum? Thats just really immature and lame, and actually reflects pretty good on a lot of the people they've got there, but thats not the point. Anyway, I go there for the political forum, pretty much avoid everything else except the occasional draft forum post. The all-time draft thing is pretty cool, not much else there right now though.

That page will always be a joke here as long as they censor "jetnation." So you're going to censor and ban people just for mentioning another jets forum? Thats just really immature and lame, and actually reflects pretty good on a lot of the people they've got there, but thats not the point. Anyway, I go there for the political forum, pretty much avoid everything else except the occasional draft forum post. The all-time draft thing is pretty cool, not much else there right now though.

ya i rememeber the political forum, ,pretty cool,, one thing i miss here,,

i think i remember u sharrow,, i think u r the big time republican if memory serves me right,, was a Big Bush fan,,,

You go there?

You are banned.

;)

I dropped into that political forum a couple weeks ago. I was glad to see it's not quite the right-wing circle jerk it used to be, though the chief circle-jerkoff, CBTNY, is just as stupid as ever.

I dropped into that political forum a couple weeks ago. I was glad to see it's not quite the right-wing circle jerk it used to be, though the chief circle-jerkoff, CBTNY, is just as stupid as ever.

I don't consider myself to be republican or democrat but that CBTNY and Deanpatsfan are a couple of the biggest douchebag sheep that I have seen in my entire life. Bush could murder their mothers in cold blood and they wouldn't flinch.

CBTNY is probably the biggest douchebag there. I don't think I've ever seen him answer a question directly, its always either an answer to a question that wasn't asked or another question about something totally irrelevant. Theres about 15 people just like him on that forum that nearly ruin the whole thing. You just have to skip over their posts most of the time and ignore half of the threads. Once in a while you get a good discussion going. There were a couple good ones this week about evolution and gay marriage. Those were more religious than political though, and the usual assbags stayed out of them. I'm registered as an independent, but I'm more on the left side of the spectrum though, so I wouldn't consider myself a big time republican and I definitely wouldn't consider myself a Bush fan.

You go there?

You are banned.

;)

lol. I don't think I've ever done anything on any site to deserve being banned. So if I ever get banned over there for something stupid, it just backs up what you all have been saying and I wouldn't want to be there anyway if that was the case.

Archived