Reason you were BANNED at JI

SouthernJet

NJ: The HSQ comment was excellent. POTW nom!

Thanks G-zo but thats really how I see it. There's some good people over there as well but too few and far between. JN has a L (low) SQ and thats important because sphincters by nature are all about giving their expert opinions on everything which creates even more crap to weed through to get to anything worth reading.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks G-zo but thats really how I see it. There's some good people over there as well but too few and far between. JN has a L (low) SQ and thats important because sphincters by nature are all about giving their expert opinions on everything which creates even more crap to weed through to get to anything worth reading.

You need to meet by brother (Talk to 124, Tyson & Garb). Jamie is the man!

I am not banned ( of course).. I just like to go on jets sites.... I go to JI, JN, TGG.. And of course the official site..There are alot of cool guys like BTJF that frequent this board that I like to stay in touch with.The only thing JN has going against it is that JM67 comes here once in a while..... You would think he would be on a Seahawk site by now.

WTF all i did was accidentally say i snoged some dude (i didnt i'm not a fag) when i meant i snoged his mom but i guess those fags are the kind of homophobes who hate fags

Do we have a post of the week nominee? I think so!

I am not banned ( of course).. I just like to go on jets sites.... I go to JI, JN, TGG.. And of course the official site..There are alot of cool guys like BTJF that frequent this board that I like to stay in touch with.The only thing JN has going against it is that JM67 comes here once in a while..... You would think he would be on a Seahawk site by now.

Hey Murph I was meaning to ask you. How many new VIP members did King Hippo bring JI?

The only thing that worries me about JI is that they haven't given any love to the biggest Jets homer of all time, ecurb (sorry BZ).

What kind of Jets board is that?

crazy isnt it??

I guess they dont want a 1,000 post a month JETS homer... :confused0082:

crazy isnt it??

I guess they dont want a 1,000 post a month JETS homer... :confused0082:

What are you kidding me? Have you been there before? Ecurb you'd be a dime a dozen on that site. No offense but it's pretty much the reason I came here.

I never really had a problem with the $55 thing. Seeing that the only reason I used the site was for the message board but when most of the good posters came to JN it left a void that somehow got filled with nitwits. Funny enough this all happened within the course of a few days, it felt that short anyways. It was if there were grade f posters waiting on standby.

What are you kidding me? Have you been there before? Ecurb you'd be a dime a dozen on that site. No offense but it's pretty much the reason I came here.

I never really had a problem with the $55 thing. Seeing that the only reason I used the site was for the message board but when most of the good posters came to JN it left a void that somehow got filled with nitwits. Funny enough this all happened within the course of a few days, it felt that short anyways. It was if there were grade f posters waiting on standby.

When there was the JI to JN defection, JI put up 'Posters Wanted' signs in all the local IHOP's.

I still dont know why I got banned... someone obviously has a stick up their ass over there and feels hate for me... guess I should have expected that though considering everyone warns that it is a bunch of kids over there.

I still dont know why I got banned... someone obviously has a stick up their ass over there and feels hate for me... guess I should have expected that though considering everyone warns that it is a bunch of kids over there.

If you were banned before you posted that had to be Sooth that did that. There are good people over there. Sooth just doesn't like JetNation.

JetNation: We do for free what ji does for a fee.

If you were banned before you posted that had to be Sooth that did that. There are good people over there. Sooth just doesn't like JetNation.

JetNation: We do for free what ji does for a fee.

You need to change that a little

JetNation: We do what JI does for a fee, for FREE and BETTER. ;)

I want to make sure we agree on what that means before I get myself into somethign I regret and makes me not walk right for a month.... :lol:

You will walk fine. If GOB and Smizzy ever offer you an OREO just say no.

I got banned for talking bad about the sites whore, Jetsbabe

She can dish it out,but she can't take it..she even admitted to reporting posts :rolleyes:

And definitely don't pick on her when she has a sick relative..you know,the one that made a miraculous recovery from certain death.

She can dish it out,but she can't take it..she even admitted to reporting posts :rolleyes:

And definitely don't pick on her when she has a sick relative..you know,the one that made a miraculous recovery from certain death.

haha I happened to see the wrath sar1 got for making light of the situation. I'm always amazed how mighty & righteous people get on an internet message board

I got banned for starting the official Jetnation.com recruiting thread and telling someone to suck a bag of dicks when they responded negatively to my post.

Suck a bag of dicks. Wow. Most people would just start with one and take it from there. Telling them to do the whole bag might be slightly ambitious. lol.

Suck a bag of dicks. Wow. Most people would just start with one and take it from there. Telling them to do the whole bag might be slightly ambitious. lol.

Now...Do you have to suck each dick inside the bag individually? or do you just want them to suck the bag the dicks are in?

:confused0058:

I got banned becuase Sooth is a moron...

He thinks he is the man... bans people just becuase... gives a reason for it but doesnt ban other people for doing the exact same thing...

Sadly for him Max found a way to do what he does, just better and free.

That Wadsworth story must have been a real kick in the nuts to Sooth... he is charging people $55 and cant give them squat for breaking news...

I got banned becuase Sooth is a moron...

He thinks he is the man... bans people just becuase... gives a reason for it but doesnt ban other people for doing the exact same thing...

Sadly for him Max found a way to do what he does, just better and free.

That Wadsworth story must have been a real kick in the nuts to Sooth... he is charging people $55 and cant give them squat for breaking news...

cant we all be friends

Campfire20DWR0021max.jpg

ehh not really sooth was a big as*h*le... so he gets it right back from me...

I hope he reads everything here... becuase it would really piss him off that he could ban 1000000 IP's and I will still read over there and may or may not have another username... :)

The best thing about JN is that the mods here have a sense of humor.. You can joke around with them, over there, if you say anything anywhere near out of line, your banned.

Don't joke with me. I will ban you.

Ask anyone, I have no sense of humor.

Archived