Who Will Have the Better NFL Career ?

Smizzy

Leinart. He fell into a prefect situation for a rookie Qb. He has great WR's, a great RB and a decent OL. Also he plays in Arizona which is good for his arm.

Right on. He may lose a lot of money by being taken 10th but

will make it up ten fold by having a great career in that situation.

Jay Cutler.

The Broncos always play a solid run game and if Jake "big mistake" Plummer starts throwing Ints, Jay could come in and do well.

Matt is going to get sacked a lot and is an a bad franchise.

Vince Young is just not do well.

BZ

Can't say for 15 years

GUt is over the long long haul it will be VInce young, after he learns the nfl game. He is the most athetic an has a football players heart and grit. He can carry a team by the jock.

I am not ready to annoint hollywood matt to anything yet. People were saying the exact same things about detroit last year and look what happened there. This is still arizona remeber. If all things are clicking there then matt wont see the field this year. If things are going bad and he is comming in there is a reason things are going bad (ol sucks or running game is hobbled) When he does get in it will take him a while to adjust to the NFL game. He is not in the big ben situation where he get to hand off the ball 40 times and only has to thow 10 - 13.

Cutler has the best arm, best spiral, and s ****y as hell. He also has the best team and best coach. He is my bet best bet for being successful. VY may do better in the long run (heart) but I think cutler lucked out but going to denver and has a 2 year apprenticeship to learn the game and step right in.

I also think CLemens has as good a shot as any into developing into a good qb. he has a good arm quick release and is smart. His biggest problem potentially is he is going to a very inexperienced coaching staff, and unfortunatly none of us know how this is going to turn out. It is tough to learn when the oc is learning. As much as I like mangini, shotii jr is not charlie wies. (at least not yet)

Vince Young

Matt Leinart

Or

Jay Cutler?

Go on record and tell us who you think will have the better career when it's all said and done.

Cutler. It's all about the coach and the system. Denver can plug in just about anyone, and they would succeed.

If Leinart went to Tennesee, then I would choose him based on his history with Norm Chow. I don't see success for him in the desert.

Vince Young....out of the top 10 rated players in the draft, no one here wanted Young. He's too much of a wild card for me. He'll have a Vick/Cunningham career. Lots of rushing yards, and no SB title.

Cutler goes into the system in Denver that will give him a good chance to succeed- I also expect the critics to up the pressure on Plummer there in Denver sooner rather than later

If Leinart went to Tennesee, then I would choose him based on his history with Norm Chow. I don't see success for him in the desert.

Interesting that they took the QB that beat him for the Championship Young! Maybe Chow knew something the rest don't?? And it can't be that Young was the only one that hasn't been in Paris lately can it??:eek:

Archived