"Around the Horn"-Buy or Sell

RSJ

sell, stop being a homer.

B/S: Arod wins AL MVP

Buy, because it seems like he is going to have a monster year and if it is close or some other guys deserves it more chances are A-rod will win anyway because he plays for a big market team and it one of the biggest names in the game.

B o S: The King wins the Cy young award this year at the ripe old age of 21.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy, because it seems like he is going to have a monster year and if it is close or some other guys deserves it more chances are A-rod will win anyway because he plays for a big market team and it one of the biggest names in the game.

B o S: The King wins the Cy young award this year at the ripe old age of 21.

Buy, he has one hell of an off-speed pitch.

B/S: Jason Bay (Pittsburgh Pirates) demands a trade, and the Yankees and Red Sox get locked into bidding war.

Buy, he has one hell of an off-speed pitch.

B/S: Jason Bay (Pittsburgh Pirates) demands a trade, and the Yankees and Red Sox get locked into bidding war.

Sell. The guy will be 29 by the end of the year. One or both teams will not get taken advantage of for a guy on the cusp of bing 30.

Buy or Sell: Drew Bledsoe Hall of Fame?

Sell. The guy will be 29 by the end of the year. One or both teams will not get taken advantage of for a guy on the cusp of bing 30.

Buy or Sell: Drew Bledsoe Hall of Fame?

l

Sell...hasnt done enough unfortunately

B/S: Knicks make the playoffs next year

l

Sell...hasnt done enough unfortunately

B/S: Knicks make the playoffs next year

Sell. Isiah did just enough to keep the Knicks in contention for the playoffs and far enough out of the lottery to have a real shot at an impact player.

Buy or Sell: Sidney Crosby raising a cup this year.

Sell. Isiah did just enough to keep the Knicks in contention for the playoffs and far enough out of the lottery to have a real shot at an impact player.

Buy or Sell: Sidney Crosby raising a cup this year.

Sell: Maybe in the kitchen

B/S The Suns winning the NBA finals

Sell ,even though the Suns have the Mavericks Number for the last couple years ,But this is the Mavs Year.

B/S: An east coast squad taking home the NBA Championship?

Sell : The East coast blows..anyone can make the playoffs.

B/S: Nowitski winning MVP

sell......AGAIN

b/s...Dwayne Wade being healthy for the Heat (you know, the defending champs) in the 1st round

Sell. The Heat are not going to go far at all. Shaq is going to carry them in some games but not all. Wade is going to be Wade for the most part, theres going to be new CHAMPIONS this year.

B/S: Oden going 1st overall ?

sell. his best game happened when his team was behind. durant was more consistent over the year and more talented.

buy or sell: Nats last in NL East.

Sell, do I even have to respond to that? (on a lighter note, they won their first game, beating the Braves last night)

B/S: Jeff Garcia being the starting QB in Tampa come September?

Sell, do I even have to respond to that? (on a lighter note, they won their first game, beating the Braves last night)

B/S: Jeff Garcia being the starting QB in Tampa come September?

lets go nationals. loud and proud expos/nats enthusiast since '01.....anyway, jeff garcia and his noodle arm throwing to calvin johnson in o7

b/s: tony realli was a better host on around the horn than max kellerman

sorry let me restate that one.

b/s tony realli is a better host on around the horn than max kellerman

Buy. I did not like it at first, but he is better then Max.

Buy or Sell: Bonds breaking the record before the All Star break

Buy, I could honestly see Bonds with the record before 82 games pass.]

B/S: Daisuke Matsuzaka out of the Majors in 5 years (bust)

Sell. The guy is good.

Buy or Sell: Oden being the next great NBA Center

Buy, I'm all over that one. He is probably a better scorer then Dwight Howard was coming out. Not quite as athletic though.

Buy or Sell: Igawa being out of the league in 5 years (God, I hope not bust)

Buy, basically because he hasn't showed me anything yet.. (yankees playing now, on YES, IGAWA is starting we're playing the A's so it's 7:00 pm over there)

B/S: Greg Oden stays in college....

Buy, basically because he hasn't showed me anything yet.. (yankees playing now, on YES, IGAWA is starting we're playing the A's so it's 7:00 pm over there)

B/S: Greg Oden stays in college....

Sell. Rumors from Boston.com through his dad is that he is going to the pros.

Buy or Sell: Pacman's appeal getting time knocked off.

Sell. Rumors from Boston.com through his dad is that he is going to the pros.

Buy or Sell: Pacman's appeal getting time knocked off.

Buy, the fact he hasn't been convicted of anything yet, should help him knock the suspension down to about 8-10 games.

B/S: Johan Santana loses a second straight home start after losing to the Rays last night.

Buy, the fact he hasn't been convicted of anything yet, should help him knock the suspension down to about 8-10 games.

B/S: Johan Santana loses a second straight home start after losing to the Rays last night.

Sell. It is against Cleveland and he will be back to normal.

Buy or Sell: The Reds maintaining their current pace of leading the Cnetral.

Sell. It is against Cleveland and he will be back to normal.

Buy or Sell: The Reds maintaining their current pace of leading the Cnetral.

Sell, I don't see them holding off the champs, Astros, or even the cubs.

B/S: The Pirates make a late season push for the pennant.

Sell, I don't see them holding off the champs, Astros, or even the cubs.

B/S: The Pirates make a late season push for the pennant.

Sell. No. The mediocrisy of the Central will keep them in it, but not to the point they are actually a threat.

Buy or Sell: Kobe going Michael Jordan in the playoffs and having one hugh (60+) playoff game.

Sell. No. The mediocrisy of the Central will keep them in it, but not to the point they are actually a threat.

Buy or Sell: Kobe going Michael Jordan in the playoffs and having one hugh (60+) playoff game.

Sell, because as of now, he would be playing the Suns in round 1, and as shown last night, the Suns have his number. And I gaurantee you the Lakers won't make it past the Suns in round 1.

B/S: Pau Gasol getting traded at seasons end.

Sell, because as of now, he would be playing the Suns in round 1, and as shown last night, the Suns have his number. And I gaurantee you the Lakers won't make it past the Suns in round 1.

Buy. That team is for sale and they blow. I'll demand a trade right away.

B/S: LT having more then 30 TD's next year

The suns have the Kobe's number..are you kidding me. He had one bad night after scoring 50 points and your telling me they have his number. Did you see the playoffs at all last year ?

Buy. That team is for sale and they blow. I'll demand a trade right away.

B/S: LT having more then 30 TD's next year

Sell. LT will top 20 again, but with King Philip in his second full year, I think he will take on more resposnsibility and throw more TDs.

Buy or Sell: Kansas City getting a new NHL or NBA tennant for their brand new areana before 2010.

Sell. LT will top 20 again, but with King Philip in his second full year, I think he will take on more resposnsibility and throw more TDs.

Buy or Sell: Kansas City getting a new NHL or NBA tennant for their brand new areana before 2010.

Sell, who cares.

B/S: Brock Lesnar making a comeback into the NFL...

Sell: He's prolly fit and healthy to do it, but I just can't see it happening.

B/S: Nick Mangold going to Hawaiiiiiii next year

Sell. Too many good Centers in AFC.

Buy or Sell: The Yankees nine year reign on top of AL East ending this year.

Archived