"Around the Horn"-Buy or Sell

RSJ

Sell. Dallas once again is all talk and hype.

Buy or Sell: Philadelphia and New England have a 2004 Super Bowl rematch.

Sell, but there will be a rematch alright. It'll be the Giants and New England.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sell, but there will be a rematch alright. It'll be the Giants and New England.

Really?

Who is going to be the Plaxico Burress that makes Eli Manning look a lot better than what he really is? Hakeem Nicks? Doubt it.

Really?

Who is going to be the Plaxico Burress that makes Eli Manning look a lot better than what he really is? Hakeem Nicks? Doubt it.

Yes, really. They have a good young corps of receivers: Sinorice Moss, Manningham, Hixon, Boss @ TE, and I think Nicks will be a stud, even this year he will have an immediate impact. Eli will be adjusted to not having Plax on the field. Giants will be the best team in the NFC. Btw, they have a stacked ass defense.

Yes, really. They have a good young corps of receivers: Sinorice Moss, Manningham, Hixon, Boss @ TE, and I think Nicks will be a stud, even this year he will have an immediate impact. Eli will be adjusted to not having Plax on the field. Giants will be the best team in the NFC. Btw, they have a stacked ass defense.

Eli isn't that good. He will continue to be nothing without Plaxico against teams with good defenses.

LOL at Moss, Hixon & Boss being good young receivers though. Thats a funny joke. Are you a stand up comedian?

Eli isn't that good. He will continue to be nothing without Plaxico against teams with good defenses.

LOL at Moss, Hixon & Boss being good young receivers though. Thats a funny joke. Are you a stand up comedian?

Alright, they are mediocre, but Nicks will be good! The Giants are the best team in that conference, regardless.

It's an odd year. Sell.

B or S: The Bills will have a record other than 7-9.

Sell. Dick Jauron only knows 7-9 and as long as 100lbs soaking wet Edwards is back there, they won't get to .500.

Buy or Sell: Jets beat Tom Brady for the first and only time ever in Giants Stadium's final year.

Sell. Dick Jauron only knows 7-9 and as long as 100lbs soaking wet Edwards is back there, they won't get to .500.

Buy or Sell: Jets beat Tom Brady for the first and only time ever in Giants Stadium's final year.

My heart says buy, my brain says sell.

BUY!!!!!! We will win.

Buy or sell: SanFran wins the NFCW.

My heart says buy, my brain says sell.

BUY!!!!!! We will win.

Buy or sell: SanFran wins the NFCW.

Sell: Kind of rooting for the 9ers, but the Cards still have the deadly Warner/Fitz/Boldin trio and Breaston is emerging. Cards will repeat.

Buy or Sell: Next season Buffalo will win more games than Miami.

Sell: Kind of rooting for the 9ers, but the Cards still have the deadly Warner/Fitz/Boldin trio and Breaston is emerging. Cards will repeat.

Buy or Sell: Next season Buffalo will win more games than Miami.

Buy. Given Chad's inability to string two healthy seasons in a row and the Phins over achieving last year, Buffalo will win more games.

Buy or Sell: The Steelers repeating.

Buy. Given Chad's inability to string two healthy seasons in a row and the Phins over achieving last year, Buffalo will win more games.

Buy or Sell: The Steelers repeating.

Sell. Once again, I like the Pats or the Giants.

Buy or sell: Michael Vick will start 4 games this upcoming season.

Buy, although he may not be at QB

Buy or Sell: Tom Brady has a better statistical year than Peyton Manning

BUY: They will try tp protect him till they are sure of his knee so therefore he will be throwing alot of those Brady special screen plays for high %, no ints...

buy or sell: Leon signs a contract before camp

BUY: They will try tp protect him till they are sure of his knee so therefore he will be throwing alot of those Brady special screen plays for high %, no ints...

buy or sell: Leon signs a contract before camp

Sell.

Buy or Sell: This thread will reach 2000 posts.

Buy.

Buy or Sell: Revis and company hold Andre Johnson to 5 catches or less in week one.

Sell.

Revis is a rising star, but Johnson had more then 5 receptions more often then not.

Buy or Sell Stallworth being out of football longer then Vick.

Sell.

Revis is a rising star, but Johnson had more then 5 receptions more often then not.

Buy or Sell Stallworth being out of football longer then Vick.

Easy BUY.

Buy or Sell: The Jets win at least 9 games.

Easy BUY.

Buy or Sell: The Jets win at least 9 games.

Sell. 2009 is a season long training camp for Sanchez. Remaining holes to be filled by 2010 summer camp and the Jets will be in the race for the palyoffs in the new Stadium with Sanchez having had about a year of experience depending on when he is named starter.

Buy or Sell: Opening kickoff in 2010 will be in front of at least 10,000 empty seats.

Sell. 2009 is a season long training camp for Sanchez. Remaining holes to be filled by 2010 summer camp and the Jets will be in the race for the palyoffs in the new Stadium with Sanchez having had about a year of experience depending on when he is named starter.

Buy or Sell: Opening kickoff in 2010 will be in front of at least 10,000 empty seats.

agree 100% on the first point, more or less word for word what I was going to post.

sell

I live in fairfield cty CT. I am poor, but I still see the richies living it up in their bentley sports cars

this is the largest, most affluent part of the country

the seats will be full, but it will be a totally different demographic, and unfortunately, not as many jets fans :bag:

Sell. (They'll protect him as much as possible.)

Buy or sell: Kris Jenkins plays another position besides NT in a game this year.

Buy. He'll start all his games at NT but Ryan will have him along with everyone else moving around some.

Buy or sell: Kerry Rhodes gets 5+ INT's this season

Archived