The Hunt For Fredjetstone Continues

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

That is just the thing (you posted about him not getting in peoples faces) -- I never understood why he got banned everywhere else. Maybe I am crazy but he cracks me up. He is never rude and never personally attacks anyone.

I can't remember any of his posts being deleted or even thinking about doing that. Also he never had any posts reported. I hope he still posts here, that guy is funny.

Maybe he can just pick a new player for his man crush!

That is just the thing (you posted about him not getting in peoples faces) -- I never understood why he got banned everywhere else. Maybe I am crazy but he cracks me up. He is never rude and never personally attacks anyone.

I can't remember any of his posts being deleted or even thinking about doing that. Also he never had any posts reported. I hope he still posts here, that guy is funny.

Maybe he can just pick a new player for his man crush!

It was considered spamming - and trolling of sorts - and he was warned more than once. It was a short time away, and then I think he relapsed immediately and got the axe for good. I missed some of it, but he never got mouthy or out of line that I saw. It's been well over a year as to my recollection. Probably closer to two.

EDIT: As far as posts of long ago banned members and the long ago banned members being deleted themselves (also folks who signed up and never said peep for ages and ages), it was a board clean up some time ago, long after the fact, to make things move more swiftly. My understanding of it, seeing as I'm a computer dolt.

board cleanup? nah. I saw a thread sometime ago there about the admin saying the board crashed and all posts were lost.

There were a few different crashes. The posts were lost, but post counts were retained. The long, long, long inactive members with a post or two - some with none at all - and some permanently banned folks were deleted purposely in a board clean up. Truth.

It was considered spamming - and trolling of sorts - and he was warned more than once. It was a short time away, and then I think he relapsed immediately and got the axe for good. I missed some of it, but he never got mouthy or out of line that I saw. It's been well over a year as to my recollection. Probably closer to two.

I did get into a few pretty good flamewars with Jetson/Jetstone before I got over it and started enjoying his delusional comedy. That guy is gold.

Archived