Giants will be beat this week

Jetman67

Disagree, Jetman.

I was there last week for Hawks/Cards and yes it's pretty loud.

But......(copied from my post in the Vbook forum....just to bore you nice people further)

There's a lot of reasons I think the Giants cover and win this game.

1) Seattle's offense have scored 30 pts total against soft Arizona and Detroit D's. Giants D much tougher.

2) Shawn hasn't realy gotten going yet and has missed some practice this week.

3) Josh Brown tough outing last week, lots of questions asked.

4) Giants revenge from last year's game at Seattle. Lost in 2 OT. Many Offensive procedure penalties due to crowd noise, won't happen this time. Jay Feeley missed field goals in that game cost.

d

And in other comepltely useless news the Falcons are in NO, TEn in MIA, Jax in IND, CAR in TB, CIN in PIT, StL in AXZ, etc...

All of which would be rather irrelevant other than the fact that SeahawksPatsyFaclonsTitansPanthersBucsRamsCardsChargersColdsBengalsSteelersTexansDolphinsBillsChick happens to be a fan of one of them. :rolleyes:

And in other comepltely useless news the Falcons are in NO, TEn in MIA, Jax in IND, CAR in TB, CIN in PIT, StL in AXZ, etc...

All of which would be rather irrelevant other than the fact that SeahawksPatsyFaclonsTitansPanthersBucsRamsCardsChargersColdsBengalsSteelersTexansDolphinsBillsChick happens to be a fan of one of them. :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! She is really only a fan of 2 teams. As a matter of fact, the Seahawks have grown on me in the past year. I actually find myself rooting for them. I dont know how it happened, but I do like the Hawks!!

Disagree, Jetman.

I was there last week for Hawks/Cards and yes it's pretty loud.

But......(copied from my post in the Vbook forum....just to bore you nice people further)

There's a lot of reasons I think the Giants cover and win this game.

1) Seattle's offense have scored 30 pts total against soft Arizona and Detroit D's. Giants D much tougher.

2) Shawn hasn't realy gotten going yet and has missed some practice this week.

3) Josh Brown tough outing last week, lots of questions asked.

4) Giants revenge from last year's game at Seattle. Lost in 2 OT. Many Offensive procedure penalties due to crowd noise, won't happen this time. Jay Feeley missed field goals in that game cost.

d

I will be back in Seattle this week until the 2nd of October. If you will be in the area, SeaPatsyChick and me will probably be at the Time Out in Kirkland for next Sundays games.

I will be back in Seattle this week until the 2nd of October. If you will be in the area, SeaPatsyChick and me will probably be at the Time Out in Kirkland for next Sundays games.

Thanks JM.

Let ya' know next time I'm going to Seattle.

Damn time the Jets played there again.

Dontchyathink?

I'd love it.

d

I disagree!!! Seattle has some of the loudest fans in the league. The Big Blew Offense will have a very difficult time with the noise at Qwest field.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

It will be a close game, won at the end..A toss up..

Qwest is one of the if not the loudest stadiums in the NFL..

How cute, Jetman hooks up with a chick that can't make up her mind on which team to like and now he's adopted the same behavior. He'll be root root rootin' for the Patriots in no time.

It has nothing to do with her not making up her mind. She just likes 2 teams. Thats what happens when you live somewhere then move and the team can grow on you. You never give up on your favorite team, but do support the local team where you live too!!!

I will NEVER root for the Chowds!!! I HATE CHOWDS!!!

Archived