Cashman should give Minaya a call

Mike Martz

To figure out how to win a series with a 110 million dollar payroll and u do not need all stars at every position. Every little move Omar has made has worked out, he fills the team with high character guys including the last aquisition Shawn Green who was huge tonight

To lose with 10 all stars in your lineup is a joke

To figure out how to win a series with a 110 million dollar payroll and u do not need all stars at every position. Every little move Omar has made has worked out, he fills the team with high character guys including the last aquisition Shawn Green who was huge tonight

To lose with 10 all stars in your lineup is a joke

You play in the NL. Ya beat the dodgers. Congrats, but thats not sayin much.

If you win a world series, come talk sh#t about Cashman. Until then, zip it.

Dude, you should shut yer yap....you were just eliminated....i would be humble now. let us have our day in the sun.

LL

and YOU lost to a team that got swept by the ROYALS with a division on the line, and EVERYBODY in the country thought the Yanks would sweep.

as Willie Wonka said..." YOU LOSE! YOU GET NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!!"

deal with it!!!

and YOU lost to a team that got swept by the ROYALS with a division on the line, and EVERYBODY in the country thought the Yanks would sweep.

as Willie Wonka said..." YOU LOSE! YOU GET NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!!"

deal with it!!!

Do you really think the tigers gave 2 sh#ts about that series vs the royals? LOL.

Mets arent winning the world series. I congratulate them for a job well done vs the dodgers though. But the dodgers wouldnt sniff the playoffs in the AL, fyi.

Dude, you should shut yer yap....you were just eliminated....i would be humble now. let us have our day in the sun.

LL

Why should I? How many pennants hase minaya won? zero.

I'm defending Cashman, who has won 4 world series and 6 pennants.

Minaya will never reach his success, so mike martz can kiss my a##.

Good luck the rest of the way, Mets. Wright is fun to watch. I like him.

There is a difference between having your day in the sun and being obnoxious idiots.

Why should I? How many pennants hase minaya won? zero.

I'm defending Cashman, who has won 4 world series and 6 pennants.

Minaya will never reach his success, so mike martz can kiss my a##.

Good luck the rest of the way, Mets. Wright is fun to watch. I like him.

Cashman won 3 World Series with a lot of Tampa intervention and built off the successes of Stick Michaels who was the man who REALLY built the dynasty. Cashman did a fair enough job maintaining it though (considering that Tampa took a bulldozer to the farm system).

Do you really think the tigers gave 2 sh#ts about that series vs the royals? LOL.

Mets arent winning the world series. I congratulate them for a job well done vs the dodgers though. But the dodgers wouldnt sniff the playoffs in the AL, fyi.

I noticed you shyed away from making a Mets-Dodgers prediction in the 1st rd thread though you were leaning towards the Dodgers. Now you are all mouth on the strength of the NL.

The Dodgers would have swept the Yanks that we just watched and so would have the Cards, Mets and Padres.

I noticed you shyed away from making a Mets-Dodgers prediction in the 1st rd thread though you were leaning towards the Dodgers. Now you are all mouth on the strength of the NL.

The Dodgers would have swept the Yanks that we just watched and so would have the Cards, Mets and Padres.

LOL. Thats classic.

You are the only person I encounter with who thinks the NL is not far weaker than the AL.

Are you gonna compare the tigers pitching staff to the dodgers, cards, mets and padres? LOL no comparisons. The mets are the only team in the NL thats any good. Gimmeabreak.

Seriously, where do you get off comparing the PADRES, METS, DODGERS AND CARDINALS PITCHING STAFFS to the Tigers pitching staff?

That is easily the dumbest thing I have ever read from you.

Absolutely everybody in baseball recognizes the NL is talent-less compared to the AL, except for you. Why did the AL whoop up on the NL in interleague play? Really laughable and stupid to say any NL team could sweep the Yankees and pitch to the yankees lineup.

Seriously, lets see how these NL teams would beat the Yankees.

Explain it to me. No blanket statements, it makes no sense because the AL kicked the living sh#t out of the NL in interleague play. Thats a blanket statement for ya. When was the last time an NL team won a world series game? 2003.

Yea the NL is just as good as the AL. :character42:

FWIW. You talked alot of junk that the NL was just as good as the AL before interleague play started up, saying teams like the reds would be AL playoff teams.

Then the AL took it straight to the NL, in the biggest a## whooping in the history of interleage play.

I guess you didnt learn anything from that? jeez.

Seriously, where do you get off comparing the PADRES, METS, DODGERS AND CARDINALS PITCHING STAFFS to the Tigers pitching staff?

That is easily the dumbest thing I have ever read from you.

Absolutely everybody in baseball recognizes the NL is talent-less compared to the AL, except for you. Why did the AL whoop up on the NL in interleague play? Really laughable and stupid to say any NL team could sweep the Yankees and pitch to the yankees lineup.

Nope I will compare them to the Yankee staff which by the way has been dismissed for the remainder of the post season. AGAIN.

By the way, while the AL kicked the NL's butt in Interleague play the Yanks treaded water for the most part.

You just got beat, dismissed, eliminated, sent home and Yank fans should stop trying to make the Yanks loss about the Mets.

Talk Yankee baseball off season plans etc but stop making it about the Mets as if that eases the absolute disgrace of what we just witnessed.

Nope I will compare them to the Yankee staff which by the way has been dismissed for the remainder of the post season. AGAIN.

By the way, while the AL kicked the NL's butt in Interleague play the Yanks treaded water for the most part.

You just got beat, dismissed, eliminated, sent home and Yank fans should stop trying to make the Yanks loss about the Mets.

Talk Yankee baseball off season plans etc but stop making it about the Mets as if that eases the absolute disgrace of what we just witnessed.

So you think those staffs are better than the Yankees?

They're not, and its not even close.

Wang, Moose, Proctor and Rivera is better than any NL team out there and you know it. If not, tell me who's is better.

I wasnt making it about the mets, but thats what this thread is about.

When omar minaya gets his team to a world series and wins 1 come talk to me. This is a stupid thread based on an ALDS series win, which is nothing yet.

Yankees had a winning record in interleague play. Thats also a smal sample size. Look at the big picture, the AL kicked the NLs asses, and the Yankees kicked the crap out of the AL in the regular season. Do the math, GS.

Wang, Moose, Proctor and Rivera is better than any NL team out there and you know it. If not, tell me who's is better.

When omar minaya gets his team to a world series and wins 1 come talk to me. This is a stupid thread based on an ALDS series win, which is nothing yet.

Yankees had a winning record in interleague play. Thats also a smal sample size. Look at the big picture, the AL kicked the NLs asses, and the Yankees kicked the crap out of the AL in the regular season. Do the math, GS.

We are no longer in the regular season. Right now the only two current Math equations that matter are 3-1 Detroit and 3-0 Mets.

Now I am done with this as I am not looking to pile on the Yanks loss unless you continue to try and make it about or compare it to the Mets.

We are no longer in the regular season. Right now the only two current Math equations that matter are 3-1 Detroit and 3-0 Mets.

Now I am done with this as I am not looking to pile on the Yanks loss unless you continue to try and make it about or compare it to the Mets.

wow. I didnt try and make this about the Mets.

IT IS ABOUT THE METS. This thread is straight up comparing Minaya to Cashman, so dont act like I'm spinning this to a yankees/mets arguement. Thats what this thread was started about.

Like I said, when Omar Minaya wins a world series, come talk to me Mike Martz.

Someone is taking this choke job in a very unsportsmanlike and childish manner,, bashing others doesnt make your under performing teams hosejob any better,,

Barton 'Sour Grapes' Poster extraodinaire:

grapes-print.jpg

PROCTOR???? Are you kidding me? The guy was not solid...the yank staff was weak... Randy - weak, Wright - weak, mussina - lost game 2 AT HOME!!!. Wang and Mariano are the ONLY two gems in the yank pitching staff. That is it. wake up man. You guys need a pitching makeover!

LL

PROCTOR???? Are you kidding me? The guy was not solid...the yank staff was weak... Randy - weak, Wright - weak, mussina - lost game 2 AT HOME!!!. Wang and Mariano are the ONLY two gems in the yank pitching staff. That is it. wake up man. You guys need a pitching makeover!

LL

Proctor was VERY solid all year just look at his numbers. And the mets are trying to win the world series with ZERO solid starters and a shakey pen, their pitching needs an even bigger makeover then the yankees.

Proctor was VERY solid all year just look at his numbers. And the mets are trying to win the world series with ZERO solid starters and a shakey pen, their pitching needs an even bigger makeover then the yankees.

To call the Mets bullpen shakey you have not watched this whole mets season-that is the stength of this team

To call the Mets bullpen shakey you have not watched this whole mets season-that is the stength of this team

their bullpen IS shakey and it's been overworked in the postseason so far. They will NOT win the world series if they are gonna get 4 IP out of their starters because either AL team will have the pitching to shut the mets lineup down.

their bullpen IS shakey and it's been overworked in the postseason so far. They will NOT win the world series if they are gonna get 4 IP out of their starters because either AL team will have the pitching to shut the mets lineup down.

If the Mets keep sweeping teams, the pitching will not be tired! The Mets now have a FOUR day break for their pitching to get in order. What makes you think they won't be ready?

If the Mets keep sweeping teams, the pitching will not be tired! The Mets now have a FOUR day break for their pitching to get in order. What makes you think they won't be ready?

They won't be tested in the NL but either the a's or the tigers will present the mets alot of problems because of their starting staffs. The mets should've traded for zito because this is probably gonna be their best ch ance to win the world series. you never know whats gonna happen next year.

They won't be tested in the NL but either the a's or the tigers will present the mets alot of problems because of their starting staffs.

You mean the same Tigers staff many Yankee fans have been bashing? :lol:

I agree, however. The Mets have the weakest SP among the playoff teams. But NONE of the staffs left have proven playoff winners, either. Every team has its flaws, but the Mets are riding such a high right now brought on by pure team baseball, that its hard to see them losing.

You mean the same Tigers staff many Yankee fans have been bashing? :lol:

I agree, however. The Mets have the weakest SP among the playoff teams. But NONE of the staffs left have proven playoff winners, either. Every team has its flaws, but the Mets are riding such a high right now brought on by pure team baseball, that its hard to see them losing.

The tigers have a better staff then any team the mets will see in the NL. that dosn't excuse the yankees however.

Archived