KC Huddle is like living in North Korea

afosomf

Props to JN for allowing freedom of speech

I am also talking about mild comments... Like i truly feel sorry for all you Chef Fans that you have this turd for a coach or the latest comment i made:

Bolts 28

Chefs 13

Hermie will have his team ready this week but spills his BBQ sauce all over the gameplan and well you know the rest

Get ready to be thrown under bus Gunthie

afosomf,

You have a grand total of 8 posts, 7 of which bash Herm, and at least five of them have been reported to the mods by other members of this site. There is a specific thread if you would like to talk smack about Herman Edwards. I strongly suggest that you limit your derogatory comments about Herm in that thread. Otherwise, your Warning Level will be increased, along with a possible gag on your privilege to post on this site.

Thanks,

Kojak

The Official I Hate Herm Edwards Thread

Poor Chiefs fans.

And to think they actually believed that they were Super Bowl contenders when they got Herm. What a shame. Larry Johnson's career will not be as bright as many people thought it would be with Herm running the show.

afosomf,

You have a grand total of 8 posts, 7 of which bash Herm, and at least five of them have been reported to the mods by other members of this site. There is a specific thread if you would like to talk smack about Herman Edwards. I strongly suggest that you limit your derogatory comments about Herm in that thread. Otherwise, your Warning Level will be increased, along with a possible gag on your privilege to post on this site.

Thanks,

Kojak

The Official I Hate Herm Edwards Thread

assmop,

You friggn' troll.;)

the way in which herm departed the jets makes it very enjoyable to read about his demise. reading & talking about his shortcomings makes having mangini here all the sweeter.

And you stole a draft pick to boot.

And you stole a draft pick to boot.

we didn't steal it, it was a gift ;)

funny there is an article in the cayman compass ( our island newspaper ) sports section stating that pretty much all of kansity city is ready to lynch dear herm. they don't like the way he handled the buttkicking pitt gave em by saying "hey its one of them games, you have to let it go"

god bless em out there 79,000 seats sold out & millions spent on refurbishing arrowhead & I don't see em getting to the playoffs on herms watch.

who is this NYJUNC???

He has his head up his ass,, claims Herm is doing a good job in KC :yahoo:

Was/Is he a Herm buttsniffer over at TGG???

Thanks for the laugh greenMachine. SJ, I was just about to post the same thing. Who is this nyjunc bloke? He and rajen should get a room and wax poetic about Herms 39-41 record with the Jets.

Junc is a huge sunshiner. He sees most of the world through green glasses. He is a good guy, but picture BZ's optimism times a billion.

Nothing against the guy but it seems he is personally offended when someone mentions Herms coaching (or lack thereof). I find it funny.

we didn't steal it, it was a gift ;)

funny there is an article in the cayman compass ( our island newspaper ) sports section stating that pretty much all of kansity city is ready to lynch dear herm. they don't like the way he handled the buttkicking pitt gave em by saying "hey its one of them games, you have to let it go"

god bless em out there 79,000 seats sold out & millions spent on refurbishing arrowhead & I don't see em getting to the playoffs on herms watch.

Joewill

Getting something for Herm was highway robbery.

I can imagine KC fans are chomping at the bit. They are desparate for a winner up there. From the Royals and Chiefs to Roy Williams leaving KU and winning a title at UNC.

Joewill

Getting something for Herm was highway robbery.

I can imagine KC fans are chomping at the bit. They are desparate for a winner up there. From the Royals and Chiefs to Roy Williams leaving KU and winning a title at UNC.

Man oh Man are you right..

My good friend just moved back to Kansas City area.

he runs in fairly high priced social circle (they all have season tickets) and several of them know Gunther Cunningham.

Gunther is not enamored at all with Reverend BBQ. Thinks he is devoid of XsOs and is frustrated by Herms air of defensive superiority in coaches meetings. My friend said he was also frustrated by the lack of discipline that Gunther depends on and Herm isnt enforcing.

The more things change, the more they ..oh well, u know

the way in which herm departed the jets makes it very enjoyable to read about his demise. reading & talking about his shortcomings makes having mangini here all the sweeter.

Here’s the ‘genius’s record through five games. Even worse than his awful record as the Patriots defensive coordinator:

total defense…………… 30th

pass defense…………… 26th

run defense…………… 28th

scoring defense………… 26th

def takeaways…………. 26th

def penalties…………… 30th

You like Mangini? Why?

Lia-

Curious fact-those rankings(which are by yardage and scoring) don't matter in the standings or on the scoreboard. Nobody looks up a the scoreboard in thr 4th quarter and cares a wit about their ranking. It's wins and losses. Does it give you any pause that given the supposed importance of such rankings, the Jets are .500, and were in the Colts and Pats games until the end? If their defense is so horrible(and granted, in many ways it is) doesn't their record say a great deal about the quality of their coach to vercoem thsoe things?

You can slice and dice stats any way you want. jets are also #2 in AFC scoring offense. But getting crazy about stats one way or the other is a waste of time, because each game is another series of events, decisions, matchups, and interactions that don't have much to do with the games before or after.

Again-sig bet, for this year, Edwards vs. Mangini, this year-how about it?

Here’s the ‘genius’s record through five games. Even worse than his awful record as the Patriots defensive coordinator:

total defense…………… 30th

pass defense…………… 26th

run defense…………… 28th

scoring defense………… 26th

def takeaways…………. 26th

def penalties…………… 30th

You like Mangini? Why?

Actually his record is 3-3...

whereas ****Faces record is 2-3...:Nuts:

Oh and how come you hit and run?

The biggest problem with Herm isn't his coddling of players. I actually think coaches that are tough and act all "Ra Ra" can be kind of inept. Look at Tom Coughlin, the guy is a tool to his players and yet the Giants underachieve and get bad penalties.

Herm's biggest shortcoming as a coach is his ultra-conservative playcalling and inept game management. Although Mangini isn't a great playcaller either (hello 3-4 defense) he is much better at managing the team during the game.

Brian Schottenheimer has been the MVP of the coaching staff. He helped bring Pennington back to top form and has our offense scoring points without a backfield. I think he'll make a great head coach someday.

Why do birds suddenly appearEvery time you are near?Just like me, they long to beClose to you.Why do stars fall down from the skyEvery time you walk by?Just like me, they long to beClose to you.On the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blue.That is why all the girls in townFollow you all around.Just like me, they long to beClose to you.On the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blue.That is why all the girls in townFollow you all around.Just like me, they long to beClose to you.Just like me (Just like me)They long to beClose to you.Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.

Why do birds suddenly appearEvery time you are near?Just like me, they long to beClose to you.Why do stars fall down from the skyEvery time you walk by?Just like me, they long to beClose to you.On the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blue.That is why all the girls in townFollow you all around.Just like me, they long to beClose to you.On the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blue.That is why all the girls in townFollow you all around.Just like me, they long to beClose to you.Just like me (Just like me)They long to beClose to you.Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.Wahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.Hahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.Lahhhhhhhhhhh, close to you.

Have you started the pregame already? You crazy bastard!

Was she singing about beer? Or in her case, how good ring dings taste,

even when they're coming ba:cheers: ck up.

Archived