Tom Brady

Smizzy

Robert Kraft lied to Tom Brady. And Brady believe him.

Shows how much you know. Kraft has no input. He learned his lesson in the Grier/Carroll days. Pioli and Belichick run the show.

Brady gets paid plenty.

If it were up to you I'm thinking you would want a Dan Synder type who wants instant results because he overpays everyone.

That has worked out really well for the Redskins.

Shows how much you know. Kraft has no input. He learned his lesson in the Grier/Carroll days. Pioli and Belichick run the show.

Brady gets paid plenty.

If it were up to you I'm thinking you would want a Dan Synder type who wants instant results because he overpays everyone.

That has worked out really well for the Redskins.

Spin it any way you want, Brady left money on the table for Branch, and Kraft traded him away. Watch Pioli use that pick and draft another TE. :rl:

Spin it any way you want, Brady left money on the table for Branch, and Kraft traded him away. Watch Pioli use that pick and draft another TE. :rl:

Kraft doesn't make the decisions mate. The Branch trade landed us a 1st round draft pick.

When your Jets go 9-7 with an easy schedule and are drafting in the middle of the 1st round next year you will be bitching and moaning that the Pats have two 1st round picks.

Have you noticed that no Jets fans have come to your defense over your outlandish statements? Probably not as you are living in you own world.

Lol, what do I know, I don't really pay attention to his sex like. Pretty good crop job and it's not like Brady hasn't been in some questionable pictures before..

Don't pay attention to Tx. He thinks everyone should know what Tom Brady REALLY looks like in a sports bra.

But you see brainless wonder, the pic you posted is not gay. There is a female in the pic and he is going to show his junk; unlike the ultra-homo, bra-laden, sexy beast QB.

Oh thanks Andy. I don't know anything about being gay. You seem to have it down though.

Oh thanks Andy. I don't know anything about being gay. You seem to have it down though.

What was the purpose of the pic then? It really made no sense.

Oh wait.......

he has JetNation on his drawers!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

By the way, the only thing that makes someone gay is they prefer dick over the other meat. To my knowledge, everyone knows that.

Archived