Why The Jets Will Win On Sunday

Maxman

But good enough to go into NE and produce:

Jets 17 - Pats 14 Final.

That simple enough for you?

I hope you enjoyed your Super Bowl victory last week.

Amazing how Jet fans can get so excited over one regular season football game.

Oh I forgot, they haven't played in a REAL IMPORTANT football game in 37 years.

If our defense continues to play the way it has the past six quarters, we absolutely have a chance to beat the Bears. For some strange reason, I see our offense being semi-productive against their defense. If the Jets can do those two things, they will win the game. They have shown us that they can beat any given team on any given Sunday by being the team that has come the closest to beating Indy and by beating the Patriots for the first time in four years. Then again, they have also shown us that they are still prone to go out and lay an egg, like they did in Jacksonville and Cleveland.

If our defense continues to play the way it has the past six quarters, we absolutely have a chance to beat the Bears. For some strange reason, I see our offense being semi-productive against their defense. If the Jets can do those two things, they will win the game. They have shown us that they can beat any given team on any given Sunday by being the team that has come the closest to beating Indy and by beating the Patriots for the first time in four years. Then again, they have also shown us that they are still prone to go out and lay an egg, like they did in Jacksonville and Cleveland.

:rl:

Bears D > Patriots D.

In game one the Patriots shutdown the Jets O before taking a quarter off.

In game two, the Jets had 17 points and the last 7 came off a horrible pass. BTW I mean both Brady's and Chad's alley-opp pass to Cotchery.

With the pressure the Bears bring, I seriously doubt you score more then 10 points.

The only chance you have is if Bad Grossman shows up.

13 - I am sitting inthe comfort of my house in Tennessee.

Bears D > Patriots D.

In game two, the Jets had 17 points and the last 7 came off a horrible pass. BTW I mean both Brady's and Chad's alley-opp pass to Cotchery.

With the pressure the Bears bring, I seriously doubt you score more then 10 points.

thought you were in Kansas??? Another lie hey?

Face it, no matter how THE JETS beta your patsies*, the fact is we came into your almighty house and actually dominated the game. Take away one 50+ yd run by Dillon and we held you to under 100. If your DB's weren't so small and weak Cotchery wouldn't have pulled in that HORRIBLE PASS.. Brady will sit this week, you will lose your 3rd in a row and then your 4th next week agaionst the Bears..

ITS OVER DOROTHY (haven't heard that one in a while have you?)

Bears D > Patriots D.

I said SEMI-productive. Nowhere in the highlighted text do I make mention that we are going to go '99 Rams on their ass. By SEMI-productive, I mean being able to move the ball a little bit so as not to always get screwed in field position. If the bad Rex Grossman shows up (which I'm betting will show up, if our defense continues to get pressure), 17 points will win this game. I believe the Jets can score 17 points against the Bears.

You don't think the Jets defense can get the same pressure they got on Brady last week on Grossman? They might, they might not. But if they do, do you think they can win the game? Is Rex Grossman better than Tom Brady? Is Lovie Smith better than Bill Belichick?

thought you were in Kansas??? Another lie hey?

Face it, no matter how THE JETS beta your patsies*, the fact is we came into your almighty house and actually dominated the game. Take away one 50+ yd run by Dillon and we held you to under 100. If your DB's weren't so small and weak Cotchery wouldn't have pulled in that HORRIBLE PASS.. Brady will sit this week, you will lose your 3rd in a row and then your 4th next week agaionst the Bears..

ITS OVER DOROTHY (haven't heard that one in a while have you?)

No, it has been awhile. ;-) I transferred to the 101st last year. Didn't you get my X-Mas card with new address? ;-)

True. The Jets did do a number on the Patriots. However, this is this week and the Jets will not have two weeks to prepare for a division rival. The Jets will not pull a fastone on Da Bears like they did the Patriots.

Da Bears will show up and bury the Jets this weekend. By Sunday Night, the Patriots will again have a two game lead.

We're not here to cause no trouble, we're just here to do the meadowlands shuffle...

oh yeah, I went there... I sure did... :bag:

Thank you for getting this thread back on track. The Pats fans have such a complex they try to make everything about them!

The Jets will lose because they are just not a good football team.

Simple as that.

29th in the NFL against the rush?:eek:

Well at least it wil lbe soothed as Pats lose to freakin Packers in GB,,

thats right, a loss to freakin Pack

Packer receivers are already at Lambeau practicing thier endzone spikes

Guys, come Monday morning when us Jet fans are celebrating again, we will still allow you Bears fans to post here.

Sometimes it takes a while for a team to find who they are, last week they found out who they are. Now the Bears will find out who they are not.

Jets 27 and the Bears 14.

Jets 27 and the Bears 14.

It would take the Jets 10 games to score 27 points against the Bears defense.

You guys are delusional.

So based on Jets 17, Pats 14, that would then calculate to it taking the Pats 12 games to score 27 points vs the Bears defense. ;)

It would take the Jets 10 games to score 27 points against the Bears defense.

You guys are delusional.

Dude...are you kidding me. Where did you go to school? I guess your still a bit sore that the Pats go beat by the Jets, or is it that we took some of the steam out of Belly's genuis, or is it that we are the only team (that's done it twice now) to beat you guys in consecutive weeks (in 2002 and 2006). Or is it that you are really hoping that we beat the Bears and we take out Grossman (just like we pounded Brady) so when you guys play them it will be a lot easier on you guys? Right?

Don't worry, Grossman will be exposed this week, you'll see. The only question will be how many interceptions he will have. Because he will be tasting the ground at the meadowlands all day long.

Don't worry, Grossman will be exposed this week, you'll see. The only question will be how many interceptions he will have. Because he will be tasting the ground at the meadowlands all day long.

Why should Grossman even bother throwing the football?

The Jets pathetic defense is ranked 29th in the NFL against the run.

Why should Grossman even bother throwing the football?

The Jets pathetic defense is ranked 29th in the NFL against the run.

Yeap rushing stats tell the whole story in the NFL...just tell that to the Colts rushing defense. Come on now...you can do better than that?

The NFL is about emotion and who is playing at their peak.

Stats can be really decieving... Take a look at the Bears avg. starting field position and their opponents avg. starting field position. In addition I find it pretty ironic that the two teams in the NFL with the best record have a seemingly anemic rush defense... "bend dont break."

But we'll see on Sunday. ;)

Stats can be really decieving... Take a look at the Bears avg. starting field position and their opponents avg. starting field position. In addition I find it pretty ironic that the two teams in the NFL with the best record have a seemingly anemic rush defense... "bend dont break."

But we'll see on Sunday. ;)

I took a look at who the Bears have played and let me tell you something I would not book my tickets for the super bowl. I guess we will see this sunday, but your not winning this game keeping it on the ground and you know that. And when you go to the air I know just like you know that your fingers are going to be crossed and hope that bad-rex doesn't show up on Sunday. But something tells me that bad-rex is coming out anyway on sunday....with that Jets 27 and Bears 14. Plus i'll give you that the bears rush for 124 yards...ok?

I took a look at who the Bears have played and let me tell you something I would not book my tickets for the super bowl. I guess we will see this sunday, but your not winning this game keeping it on the ground and you know that. And when you go to the air I know just like you know that your fingers are going to be crossed and hope that bad-rex doesn't show up on Sunday. But something tells me that bad-rex is coming out anyway on sunday....with that Jets 27 and Bears 14. Plus i'll give you that the bears rush for 124 yards...ok?

And the Jets have beaten who?

Archived