We will finish 11-5 and win the superbowl.

80gonyjets51

I'm on board. What's the point of ever going into a game expecting to lose, I feel we can win every single game we play. I know realistically that isn't possible, but when I sit down to watch each game that's how I feel.

I'm confused and apologize if wrong but weren't you posting that your greatest fear was that we make the play-offs and we don't change QB's next year?

I'm confused and apologize if wrong but weren't you posting that your greatest fear was that we make the play-offs and we don't change QB's next year?

Yeah, but I'm not about to start rooting against the Jets. Never have, never will.

My greatest fear is we struggle into the playoffs, go 1 and out where Pennington plays horrible against a good team, and next year he wins the job, and continues playing badly against every good team, and we lose another year.

However, I don't see why I can't root for the Jets to win out and win the Super Bowl. Maybe it's really been mental with Pennington all this time, and he gets hot and we win it. Even if he never has another good game again in his career, the Super Bowl is our ultimate goal.

Yeah, but I'm not about to start rooting against the Jets. Never have, never will.

My greatest fear is we struggle into the playoffs, go 1 and out where Pennington plays horrible against a good team, and next year he wins the job, and continues playing badly against every good team, and we lose another year.

However, I don't see why I can't root for the Jets to win out and win the Super Bowl. Maybe it's really been mental with Pennington all this time, and he gets hot and we win it. Even if he never has another good game again in his career, the Super Bowl is our ultimate goal.

That, is the attitude!:yahoo:

Btw, was in La Jolla two weeks ago (first time in Cali ever) for a deposition and it is a fantastic place (weather, women, etc). Went to Donovans steakhouse, and they handed out free steak sandwiches during happy hour!

4 more games until we finish 11-5!

We will win the rest of the games man.

This is ridiculous. Cmon man this is just CRAZY.

They will rest the starters in week 17 and finish 10 and 6 on their way to a Super Bowl victory!

This is ridiculous. Cmon man this is just CRAZY.

They will rest the starters in week 17 and finish 10 and 6 on their way to a Super Bowl victory!

It's crazy that I'm expecting us to finish 11-5? And win a superbowl?

If I didn't expect the jets to finish 11-5 then I'm not a die hard Jets fan.

It's crazy that I'm expecting us to finish 11-5? And win a superbowl?

If I didn't expect the jets to finish 11-5 then I'm not a die hard Jets fan.

Um, okay. Like read my entire post before commenting. Maybe I should just add a SARCASM banner. Not sure how my response wasn't real clear though. I was joking!!!

Um, okay. Like read my entire post before commenting. Maybe I should just add a SARCASM banner. Not sure how my response wasn't real clear though. I was joking!!!

I love Jets fans! It's like you set yourselves up for my own pleasure. I love it! Gracias, retards. :)

Did New England have as many fans as they do now before the Tom Brady era? Thats the difference in Jets fans we are REAL and arent BANDWAGON jumpers like most Patriot fans.

How could you be? You have not had an NFL caliber QB in 40 years.

Did New England have as many fans as they do now before the Tom Brady era? Thats the difference in Jets fans we are REAL and arent BANDWAGON jumpers like most Patriot fans.

That's a retarded statement.

If the Jets won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, we'd have a lot of bandwagon fans too.

Archived