JetNation's new slogan:

Okay, "Do You Post?" has been around since the beginning so what about some new ideas like oh, I don't know:

Fear The Nuge

Catscratch Fever Nuge

In Nuge We Trust

;)

I don't know, throw your's up in here!

Christ if I would have know making some consistent kicks on 1 game out of 26 would make me an instant hero, I wou;d have practiced place kicking when I was 3.

Christ if I would have know making some consistent kicks on 1 game out of 26 would make me an instant hero, I wou;d have practiced place kicking when I was 3.

But Nugent has been my hero for 4 years, his Ohio State days were amazing and this is the start to him coming around in the NFL.

Then why does Gostkowski have a 10-yard greater kick-off average than Nuggy?

Wait a second?

OH YEAH!

Because Kickoffs mean LITTLE TO NOTHING.

Make the field goals.

The average starting position for opponents is their 29, 9 more yards than a touchback, and no kicker gets consistent touchbacks so oooooooo what a big difference!:eek:

Gostkowski has never fallen on his ass in an NFL game.

Can you say the same thing about Nuggy?

How many rings does Gosty have? Isn't that what it's all about? Oh and he won't get one this year. Or next. If you think this flawed Pats team is winning it all you are mistaken.

Is the season over yet?

May very well be for the Jets on Sunday.

Tx --

How would the season be over for the Jets on Sunday? According to the 'experts' the Jets season never started. You know with them not having a shot and all.

Hey, 124, didn't you bash the **** out of Nuge following the Tennessee game? I thought Barton was the only Nugent defender after that. And probably madmike too, because bashing a player for playing like **** is just not a nice thing to do.

Troll, I think you have it backwards.

Barton bashed him and 124 continued to lick his sack.

Wait a second?

OH YEAH!

Because Kickoffs mean LITTLE TO NOTHING.

Make the field goals.

The average starting position for opponents is their 29, 9 more yards than a touchback, and no kicker gets consistent touchbacks so oooooooo what a big difference!:eek:

Kickoffs mean nothing? :eek: You've gone off the deep end.

jetnation -where Jet fans and closet jet fans hang out- right Garb

:rolleyes:

I'm a fan of a lot of the posters here. The humor is fantastic and, for the most part, the skin is thick. I even like you, Faba, you BC-scum-loving goombah.:P But a closeted Jest fan? "NEVAH!"

(That said, my fan affiliation in regards to baseball is up in the air. TBD after the off-season dust settles.)

Truth be told, if the Jest ever win a SB (ugh) - I'd be happy for all my Jets fans "friends" - unfortunatley, there are a couple of posters at JI who's happiness would make me puke. 'Tis True.

Archived