To Everyone With A Signature

Maxman

blasting other posters. Remove them. No need for any of that.

Everyone is on the rag this week. Guys -- this is a message board. This isn't life and death. I removed the report this post option. We scan the board but there have been more posts reported in the past 7 days then there has been in the past year.

Let's just get along. Or do the Ignore thing. Again, this is JUST a message board.

Max is being nice. What he really means is that some of you need to grow the f--k up and stop with your adolesent B.S.. Your crying about threads, who wrote what, who said what about who?

This is a god damned message board people, get some thick skin and quit crying like a bitch every time someone says something mean.

I've never seen so much whining, complaining and pure middle school antics than in the past week. Grown adults crying, complaining and whining about being called a name. Boo freakin hoo.

Everyone is on the rag this week. Guys -- this is a message board. This isn't life and death. I removed the report this post option. We scan the board but there have been more posts reported in the past 7 days then there has been in the past year.

Let's just get along. Or do the Ignore thing. Again, this is JUST a message board.

Nova sux.

Max is being nice. What he really means is that some of you need to grow the f--k up and stop with your adolesent B.S.. Your crying about threads, who wrote what, who said what about who?

This is a god damned message board people, get some thick skin and quit crying like a bitch every time someone says something mean.

I've never seen so much whining, complaining and pure middle school antics than in the past week. Grown adults crying, complaining and whining about being called a name. Boo freakin hoo.

From your snout to gods ears.

We can have signatures here? I haven't seen them in so long.

BZ

how many of these "reporters" are the women that post here? ;)

funny how you use that terminology and yet we are the ones who dont complain...

discuss... :P

hey the good thing is ...most of you are probably not embarrassed to go buy your wifes/gf feminine products at the store...

how many of these "reporters" are the women that post here? ;)

Absolutely NONE. Not ONE. Not EVER. No matter how off-color, crude, disturbing, upsetting, insulting, or offensive the men here have been, we have NEVER seen any of the JetNation women report a single post. All 5 of the mods are keenly aware of this.

It's only the "men" who get their panties in collective bunches over something as trivial as a free message-board post here at JetNation. The women either reply to the offending post within the thread & have fun with it, or they evidently mutter to themselves, "Pffft. What a geek," - Jets28, for example, appropriately does this with every one of my obnoxious posts - and then move onto the next thread.

Sounds like you are talking about the Giants.

Puh-leeze.

What about the hens who are always in the chat room, gossipping like a bunch of wash room maids?

:)

I can blast another poster as long as its my brother right?? ;)

You mean like, a muzzle?;)

Spit coffee on my screen funny!

If my sigs piss anyone off; stick it! And you can report that! Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a f@#! And stop all this broad drooling; just cause they don't report people; ha; they're just scared! I'm tired of being told what to do; how to act; what to say; I'm not a goddamn puppit, mfr's!

Seriously though, what's goin' on? I did not even know there was such a thing as a report button....kinda like the extra-gay "warn" feature on the CBS Sportsline boards....anyway, how bout them Jets, huh? 7-5, not too shabby. Could spell playoffs, huh, huh. Anyone catch Mangini on Mike & Mike this morning? Quality radio, I tell ya...lighten up motherf'r's!!!

Archived