****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

they have 3 50+ yard TD's and the jets don't have one PICK when they are playing against the worst QB in the NFL. THIS IS NOT ALL ON CHAD.

Yeah well guess what? Enough of it IS on Chad. How sick do you have to be to keep defending this guy?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mcgahee 9 yards per carry....

C'mon how could you not blame this on the D???

Yds per carry and passing yards don't matter at all when your D holds them to 14 points. When your Dholds them to 14 points through 3 quarters we should be winning the game. Plain nand simple. When your QB gives them another 14 points, I agree, you should lose. If our QB was playing halfway decently we'd be winning. I don't know how you could possibly deny that.

bad luck and bad D.

It's not luck, how the hell is two turnovers luck? At least blame chad for his faults. I can say the same thing about the D it was bad luck and they gave up two big plays. Besides the current Bills TD drive the defense hasn't given up anything besides the two plays. The D at this point probably quit realizing much like every Jets fan has realized that Pennington can't win this game for us.

Yeah well guess what? Enough of it IS on Chad. How sick do you have to be to keep defending this guy?

How sick to you have to be to keep hating him?

You trust our coahes now right? You think they are smart?

If anything Mangini thought Chad was a noodle arm whimp when he first came here... he has no ties to him. If Chad wasnt a good QB he wouldnt be on the field, we would be getting Clemens some playing time.

These coaches that everyone loves now trust Chad... you guys just dont...

Did you see how MIA's D played today? Do you really think Chad has any shot of not losing that game for us. There isn't a chance in hell of us winning 10 games with Chad at the helm. Mark my words.

The 2006 Jets won't win 10 games? Mark your words? Wow. Monster prognosticator. Doesn't anybody here remember that this team is not very good? They are competitive. It's a rebuilding year. Remember?

Man, and I had gotten my hopes for the playoffs up. This team really doesn't deserve to make the playoffs, and if tx wasn't such a choad I'd be embarassed that I thought the Jets had a chance at the division.

Its not about who deserves to be there, its who gets there.

The pats got shutout, do they deserve to be there? At least our Qb can put points on the baord unlike noodle arm Brady... and whatever else you siad about Chad in that PItt game TX... eat your words... your QB laid a bigger Egg than Chad.

How sick to you have to be to keep hating him?

Why do you still refuse to blame Chad for anything, he hasn't played well this year and the only reason he probably is in is because our other QBs are Patrick Ramsey and a rookie. The coaches won't start a rookie when we are in the playoff race. I'm sure if Chad blows the game next week as well we will get to see Clemens perform.

I don't hate Pennington. But he's limited, and when things aren't going his way, he cannot play from behind. And when he fumbles or is inaccruate, like today, it's death. SOrry-in too many big games, the games that would've made the difference between seasons being successes or failures, Pennington usually comes up short. we've had 2 catastrophic brainfarts on defense today-McGahee and Evans. But this is all on Pennington. You cannot fumble like that and win.

he outplayed brady today.

Did you even watch the Pats game? Brady had no protection and no time to throw at all. He was hit on just about every play.

Brady didn't lose the Pats game. The O-Line lost the game.

Chad on the other hand has had plenty of time and played like crap.

Its not about who deserves to be there, its who gets there.

The pats got shutout, do they deserve to be there? At least our Qb can put points on the baord unlike noodle arm Brady... and whatever else you siad about Chad in that PItt game TX... eat your words... your QB laid a bigger Egg than Chad.

See..lets worry about the Jets rather than your obsession with comparing Brady and Pennington's stats.

Did you even watch the Pats game? Brady had no protection and no time to throw at all. He was hit on just about every play.

Brady didn't lose the Pats game. The O-Line lost the game.

Chad on the other hand has had plenty of time and played like crap.

thats where you're wrong. the jet line has played bad all day today.

Archived