NEXT years schedule

kelly

Next years schedule

This will probably be a brutal schedule, especially the away games. I say probably because of the unknowns of FA & the draft.

* * The eighth game on each list depends on whether we finish 2nd or 3rd in the division.

~ ~ ~ HOME ~ ~ ~

New England

Buffalo

Miami

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

Philadelphia

Washington

* * Denver or Kansas City

~ ~ AWAY ~ ~

New England

Buffalo

Miami

Baltimore

Cincinnati

Dallas

NY Giants

* * Jacksonville or Tennessee

> i borrowed this from a poster on jetsaddicts.com.

Animation2.gif

No chance. If it's an AFC team, it'll be one of the "national" teams, Miami or New England.

Ratings, you know.

Actually it won't be.

Buffalo and the Jets are the 2 AFC East teams going to Dallas... New England and Miami have Dallas coming to Foxborough & Miami.

Turkey Day next year is the AFC's turn to play Dallas so it is possible the jets could be that team. Hoping not because that is one trip I want to make if possible.

Watching the Jets on Thanksgiving would be a bitch. Thank god the XMas game is at 8:30 so the majority of the family will be gone by then. Sitting there on Turkey Day next year with my cousin, dad & 2 uncles while the stupid women are yelling outside or in another room would be annoying as hell and sitting their in nice clothes instead of sweats and a Jets jersey would be annoying as well.:)

That being said... PLEASE MAKE IT BUFFALO @ DALLAS ON TURKEY DAY!

Watching the Jets on Thanksgiving would be a bitch. Thank god the XMas game is at 8:30 so the majority of the family will be gone by then. Sitting there on Turkey Day next year with my cousin, dad & 2 uncles while the stupid women are yelling outside or in another room would be annoying as hell and sitting their in nice clothes instead of sweats and a Jets jersey would be annoying as well.:)

. . . time to put in the EAR PLUGS . . ;)

guys,

i seriously doubt OUR jets will be playing on turkey day.

personally, i would luv if they did ( i can usually get THAT holiday off . the folks over here in europe don't think anything about thanksg.-day ).

cheers ~ ~ ~

24-218~Evanescence-Posters.jpg

Actually it won't be.

Buffalo and the Jets are the 2 AFC East teams going to Dallas... New England and Miami have Dallas coming to Foxborough & Miami.

It's Jets and Patriots going To Dallas next year from the AFCE.

So one of those two will play Thanksgiving Day.

Damn,

No west coast?

Oh well, I guess a plane ride's a plane ride.

Missed 'em this year, gotta see 'em next year.

They make up for it in 2008.

Jet road trips to : Oakland...San Diego...San Francisco...Seattle (that's a car ride for you ;) ).

If Chad doesn't get a lot better by the first month of next season, he's probably done as a starter. The way this team is now, I don't see more than 3 wins next season if we don't drastically upgrade the team overall this offseason and get improved QB play. Outside of RB and the right side of the line, we're going to have to pretty much go all defense this time.

They make up for it in 2008.

Jet road trips to : Oakland...San Diego...San Francisco...Seattle (that's a car ride for you ;) ).

NOW they are the trips I WILL DEF be going to....

JETNATION ROAD TRIP 2008....SEATTLE

start your christmas clubs now...$20 a week an your good to go!!! :yahoo:

MAX..where the hell did my wub wub go????

Road Trips

Baltimore

Dallas

Tennessee

Boston...whooo hoooo:yahoo:

We won't be going to Tennessee unless they surpass Jacksonville for 2nd in the AFC South.

Here's my 07 Road Trips:

1. New England

2. Baltimore

3. Washington / Buffalo / Cincinnati ( gotta decide which of the 3 I'd rather do)

Archived