SQUISH THE FISH!!!

BwanaZulia

hey if we are able to procure tickets from the Johnson family I would like to get some cell numbers to try and meet some Nationeers next week-it's almost impossible to find people even if you know where they're supposed to be if you don't know them first..

It is absolutely impossible for the Jets to beat us next week. You clowns are primed for massive dissappointment. I see us winning 38-0. And that's being generous to you clowns.

Trust me, yesterday's disgraceful performance is in no way a preview of what to expect next week. Next week you'll see the teanm that beat the Bears or the evil Pats!!! We are going to RUIN YOUR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! MISERY FOR EVERYBODY!!! YESSSS!!

We've beat them once before and the final score didn't indicate how big of a mismatch it was that day. Miami plays well at home and this is rivalry game so it's going to be close but we're going to notch up our 9th win of the season.:cheers:

17-16, Jets.

It is absolutely impossible for the Jets to beat us next week. You clowns are primed for massive dissappointment. I see us winning 38-0. And that's being generous to you clowns.

Trust me, yesterday's disgraceful performance is in no way a preview of what to expect next week. Next week you'll see the teanm that beat the Bears or the evil Pats!!! We are going to RUIN YOUR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! MISERY FOR EVERYBODY!!! YESSSS!!

Dude you have the balls to post after that a$$ romping ,I will give you credit for that even if your on drugs, But to say the dolfags that beat the bears and pats will show up is a little nutty b/c everyone knows thta those two games were flukes for the dolfags. We Own your Team and your stadium so don't fell bad when you see a Sea of green all over it .But then again you must be use to it by now.Enjoy your X-mas b/c it won't be Pretty thats for sure.

The best indicator for how bad the Dolphins are is how crazed DW10 gets.

:)

BZ

say what you will, clown boys. Just come XMAS night, expect to be romped. Oooooh, the visions of Penny 'Noodle Arm I got lucky yesterday' being crushed by Taylor and Holiday give me the shivers. Tell you what, I change my mind, 41-0. They're pissed and they'll take it out on you clowns. SHould make for a very merry XMAS.

Where have I heard that before.. oh yeah...

10/3/2006

Culpepper's fine. He just needs to get rid of the ball a bit sooner. Saban SUCKS! Mularkey SUCKS! Other than that, we're great. We can run the ball almost at will with Ronnie Brown. We'll open it up this week against the Pats and next week against you clowns and noodle arm,....and from there, it's straight to the top, baby:p !

Hmm..

BZ

say what you will, clown boys. Just come XMAS night, expect to be romped. Oooooh, the visions of Penny 'Noodle Arm I got lucky yesterday' being crushed by Taylor and Holiday give me the shivers. Tell you what, I change my mind, 41-0. They're pissed and they'll take it out on you clowns. SHould make for a very merry XMAS.
I will be there to witness your so-called romping but will you be there ?most likely Not !!! you know why? B/C after the jets beat the fish smell out of your boys you won't make it out of the stadium in time to run to your car and get home and cry under the sheets.Plus no one admits to being a dolfag fan ,unless it's the kind that sits home and watches the game. Their must be a ton of those kind b/c your stadium is always empty .

hey if we are able to procure tickets from the Johnson family I would like to get some cell numbers to try and meet some Nationeers next week-it's almost impossible to find people even if you know where they're supposed to be if you don't know them first..

Oh yeah, dude, DO NOT ATTEMPT to just meet up with anyone at a particular lot down there, everything is wrong with the signs there, you think you are in one lot but you end up in a different one, and it isn't like the meadowlands with one giant lot you can wonder in. I was HATED by a few people for a few weeks last year who couldn't find my tailgate party, and thought i was a sham, until i posted the pics, then i just became a dumb@ss who was in the wrong lot i guess!

I will be there to witness your so-called romping but will you be there ?most likely Not !!! you know why? B/C after the jets beat the fish smell out of your boys you won't make it out of the stadium in time to run to your car and get home and cry under the sheets.Plus no one admits to being a dolfag fan ,unless it's the kind that sits home and watches the game. Their must be a ton of those kind b/c your stadium is always empty .

I'd love to be there. If I went to a game on XMAS day, my wife would literally hang me by the balls from the upper gable of my house.

As for the game, the Jets can't stop the run. YOu guys are horrible. If Ronnie's not back, Sammy Morris will run all over you clowns. All idiot Harrington has to do is don't throw the ball to the guys in dark green shirts. That's all. As for the other side, you won't gain more than 50 yds rushing with both of your medicre at best runners. Penny 'I got lucky yestersday' Boy will be pressured all day from our Dline and will not have a chance at throwing against our secondary. It's gonna be a long night and i find it inmpossible for the Jests to win. Not just because the Fins have more talent, but because the Jets are the Jets.

I'd love to be there. If I went to a game on XMAS day, my wife would literally hang me by the balls from the upper gable of my house.

As for the game, the Jets can't stop the run. YOu guys are horrible. If Ronnie's not back, Sammy Morris will run all over you clowns. All idiot Harrington has to do is don't throw the ball to the guys in dark green shirts. That's all. As for the other side, you won't gain more than 50 yds rushing with both of your medicre at best runners. Penny 'I got lucky yestersday' Boy will be pressured all day from our Dline and will not have a chance at throwing against our secondary. It's gonna be a long night and i find it inmpossible for the Jests to win. Not just because the Fins have more talent, but because the Jets are the Jets.

They held Taylor to, what, 60 or so yards yesterday and he is better than both Brown and Morris.

These are not the same old jets anymore, You could have used that last year but this year no way.Don't worry the stadium will be filled with Jet fans and I will tell the Other 10 dolfag fans you said Hi , Or should I tell them you said Merry x-mas ? What ever makes you sleep better at nite mmkay.

POTW Nom.

This DW at his very VERY best. Makes me laugh all the time.

These are not the same old jets anymore, You could have used that last year but this year no way.Don't worry the stadium will be filled with Jet fans and I will tell the Other 10 dolfag fans you said Hi , Or should I tell them you said Merry x-mas ? What ever makes you sleep better at nite mmkay.

YEA BABY COME CHRISTMAS THERE IS GONNA BE ALOT OF SAD DOL-FANS DRIVING HOME MARK MY WORDS!!!! BETTER BRING THE HARD HATS BOYS IT TIME TO GO TO WORK!!!!!

Not the same old Jets?? Yeah sure. Ast week you're saying that these are the same old Jets. Then you win a game and it's,"there are NOT the same old Jets". geeeeesh. comedy at it's best.

We're comedy? WOW! You need to pay attention to your squad and not ours. You guys are going down as being THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE 2006 NFL SEASON! Deal with that then come knocking on our door.

Edit: Oh yeah, we play each other this week so my bad, carry on.;)

Oh yeah, dude, DO NOT ATTEMPT to just meet up with anyone at a particular lot down there, everything is wrong with the signs there, you think you are in one lot but you end up in a different one, and it isn't like the meadowlands with one giant lot you can wonder in. I was HATED by a few people for a few weeks last year who couldn't find my tailgate party, and thought i was a sham, until i posted the pics, then i just became a dumb@ss who was in the wrong lot i guess!

yup we couldn't find you last year Joe-I figured I was the dumbass who couldn't read signs

The Gang Green Posse is in for a huge dissapointment come Monday. It should be a tough game, but if Coles' back is still hurting, forget about it, the Jests are toast.

The Dolphins get their $hit toghether enough to pull out one more home game victory against the Jests, just like last year we will win. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the same old Jets?? Yeah sure. Ast week you're saying that these are the same old Jets. Then you win a game and it's,"there are NOT the same old Jets". geeeeesh. comedy at it's best.

You are just delusional from having your post season wishes and dreams bashed upon the rocks of reality over and over and over again for the last 5 years.

BZ

You are just delusional from having your post season wishes and dreams bashed upon the rocks of reality over and over and over again for the last 5 years.

BZ

I'm sorry, I did'nt realize you had won the Superbowl.

When you lose in the playoffs, post season wishes are over. Your argument has no basis, as your Jests have not made it to the Superbowl in almost 40 years. At least the Dolphins have been, and won several Superbowls since your team did.

The Jets post season wishes plummet on Monday. The Dolphins win easily. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the Viking Trolls have left the building and now the phin trolls are taking over the site for this week..lol

go Jets!!! The Jets play well in Miami so just beware the gang green is coming!!

Don't worry, we know your coming. We have already hidden the fine china, good silverware and all the valuables are in the safe. All I need is my vaccination so I don't get infected with Gang Green. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived