****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD****

BP

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my all-time favorite football moments was watching that little bitch crying at the end of the Monday Night Miracle.

ABC had a microphone on him, and he trash talked Jets fans through most of the game, while the teal-clad clowns were winning. Then, Vinny Testaverde burned his ass like a Yule log all through the fourth quarter and sent him home to Miami with a loss.

That shot of him on the bench, crying like a little girl with a dead puppy, warms my heart to this day.

It was wonderful

So if we win tonight do you guys think they will change the time of the Raiders game next week to 8 so it will be the only game on.

Lets focus on the Win tonight before we worry about the time of the Oakland game... One game at a time boys...

All I know is this... Since the Jags lost, we control our road to the Bowl, one game at a time, it's really time 2 put our Hard Hats on as Jet fans. But lets enjoy this run... And yes, it starts tonight in Miami on Monday Night Football on a great Christmas day

I've had a great xmas so far...hopefully the Jets won't ruin it.

I'm confident in our D, but Miami's D has been stingy as of late so should be interesting to see how well our offense performs. This offense is goin to live and die with Pennington today.

I've had a great xmas so far...hopefully the Jets won't ruin it.

I'm confident in our D, but Miami's D has been stingy as of late so should be interesting to see how well our offense performs. This offense is goin to live and die with Pennington today.

with this strong SE wind blowing it should actually favor Chad's short game over Harrington's gunslinger approach

I'm in anticipation for tonight too. i wish this boring game would end already, but at least the Cowboys are losing. The Eagles are having tuna on Christmas! And we're going to have us some grilled fish!

It's like torture watching this Eagle game..tick tock..I hate waiting for night games..:Cuss:

I hate to say it, too, but yeah, I just hope it's just me (bloated from Christmas dinner).

:yawn:

It's called being belly up..I am already in sweats on the couch with the clicker..I can't sit at a 90 degree angle anymore..

:toot:

Archived