Get those votes in!

TaborJet

I'm surprised there arn't that many posters submitting their thoughts on whose the best at what but I also believe you should have a post # requirement or a length of time requirement to be voted in / to vote. Just a thought, but, it will never go through seeing as we don't have enough regulars posting a ballot.

The voting is low because there is too much on the ballot. I'm at work and as I spend most of my workday on JN, I don't have enough time left to fill out the ballot in one shot. I may have to complete it on my own time. Plus, I am suffering from CRS (Can't Remember $hit) so all my decisions are based upon stuff that happened in the past two weeks.

The voting is low because there is too much on the ballot. I'm at work and as I spend most of my workday on JN, I don't have enough time left to fill out the ballot in one shot. I may have to complete it on my own time. Plus, I am suffering from CRS (Can't Remember $hit) so all my decisions are based upon stuff that happened in the past two weeks.

So you are saying that Tabor dropped the ball on this?

Interesting.

I'm surprised there arn't that many posters submitting their thoughts on whose the best at what but I also believe you should have a post # requirement or a length of time requirement to be voted in / to vote. Just a thought, but, it will never go through seeing as we don't have enough regulars posting a ballot.

That would take away more votes... rather then get more like the whole point of this thread was....

Tabor has to ''trim more fat'' off the ballot.:lol:

Dont fill everything out then... I have left some blank... and if anything comes to mind, thats what edit button is for. :)

That would take away more votes... rather then get more like the whole point of this thread was....

Dont fill everything out then... I have left some blank... and if anything comes to mind, thats what edit button is for. :)

this site has an edit button? bye bye boom boom, hello ecurb :)

Archived