New YouTube thread

Preston Howley III

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That tree got owned by the Herc.:) Did you ever watch the Thunderbirds? 2K9rVRuehGU

No,I never did

Captain Scarlett and the mysterons was the hip puppet show at the time for me..he was an earthling who was assimilated by the mysterons after falling off a cliff and dying(making him indestructible)..the only difference between him and the others earthlings that were assimilated was that the mysterons had no control over him..which made him a ''super agent'' :wild:

bV8YbLvGrb0

No,I never did

Captain Scarlett and the mysterons was the hip puppet show at the time for me..he was an earthling who was assimilated by the mysterons after falling off a cliff and dying(making him indestructible)..the only difference between him and the others earthlings that were assimilated was that the mysterons had no control over him..which made him a ''super agent'' :wild:

bV8YbLvGrb0

THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS:D

The British had those puppet shows down to a tee.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread must rise again...and now for the funniest TD celebration I have ever seen...EVER!! I have already become a Kelley Washington fan and he hasn't even played a down for the Patriots.

xMuvjLcuvTI

Video of the great Mike Richter owning Pavel Bure in the Stanley Cup Finals on the famous penalty shot. :Dadd: Great moment in Ranger history.

Ok seriously I thought I had this thing figured out WTF?? I used the youtube tag and everything dammit.

This thread must rise again...and now for the funniest TD celebration I have ever seen...EVER!! I have already become a Kelley Washington fan and he hasn't even played a down for the Patriots.

xMuvjLcuvTI

Is our new WR retarded? What the hell was that?

:fighting0032: OMG I hate that song!!! That will be stuck in my head all night. THANKS :disgust:

The DJ played that song at my wedding. I should show the video of me dancing to it. Talk about a collectors item.

Archived