Smilies

Maxman

We just added several more smilies. :shutit: I think we have close to 300 up there right now. There are spread out over 8 categories to make it easier to find the "perfect" smiley!

:lies:

When you click on the More link you will see a drop down menu (Select_Category). When you select Romance, Happy, Mad etc you will see the appropriate smilies! I strongly suggest using this one though. :Nuts: It kind of feels good after awhile. Don't ask how I know.

Also if you go into your USER CP and select Edit Favorite Smilies you can preselect your favorite ones so you don't have to go fishing for them each time. :character0053:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks.:cheers:

We just added several more smilies. :shutit: I think we have close to 300 up there right now. There are spread out over 8 categories to make it easier to find the "perfect" smiley!

When you click on the More link you will see a drop down menu (Select_Category). When you select Romance, Happy, Mad etc you will see the appropriate smilies! I strongly suggest using this one though. :Nuts: It kind of feels good after awhile. Don't ask how I know.

Also if you go into your USER CP and select Edit Favorite Smilies you can preselect your favorite ones so you don't have to go fishing for them each time. :character0053:

:sign0098: Sure is easy to do, Thanks.

I doubt cavemen would take that long to fix...errr upgrade the smilies. :evilgrin0031-1:

So easy a 3rd rate Webmaster could do it. :fighting0050:

Actually the smilies where there all along. The MORE line disappeared. But who's keeping score anyhow.

you have to add mine dude

|

|

|

\|/

Archived