Who is your most hated NBA player?

TNJet

Carmello Anthony, although there is no shortage of great choices. However, to me, Anthony epitomizes everything that is currently wrong with the NBA. People like him are the reason I no longer care about a sport I grew up watching.

I agree 10000000%, the whole thuglife/NBA thing needs to end...

Kobe should not be a hated player, he made a dumb mistake with a sexual act... what rich/famous person hasnt? He is an all time great talent and other than his one lapse in judgement has been a good guy and player...

MJ is a gambling cheating bastard and the world (including myself) loves him and wishes he could still play ball.

I always though AI pushed it too far with the "tough guy" act, but Anthony has now gone beyond that. Someone remind him he is a stuck up multi million dollar player, not a thug. He can try all he wants, but he is not.

Carmelo Anthony / Kobe Bryant -- Can't decide who I hate more.

A.I. & LeBron would be my favorite.

AI is far from a "good" thing for the NBA...

PRACTICE!!!

Choking his coach..

Cmon...

LeBron has the potential to cast a shadow over MJ if he plays it right...

starks was a cry baby bitch who could either hit 10 3pters in a row or not hit the back side of a barn on any given night, some professional . . . i really hated all the Knicks of that era, with the exception of Ewing. Oakley, Mason, Starks, hate em all, bunch of thugs.

Go Nets! Reggie Miller is the Man!

Marbury, Starbury, Usuckbury.

That coming from a Knicks fan, starting to lean towards the Bobcats.

Marburys been playing well this season. Arguably the best of his career.

Knicks need to win tonight, start the 2nd half off on a winning streak.

Here's why I think See No Evil Stern is the problem. What happened this week in Vegas is going to haunt the NBA for a long time to come. Anmd rather than an isolated incident, it's just typical. And Stern's maketing has been pushing in this direction for so long all he can do is try to slap some lipstick on this pig and try to keep the sell going.

http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/mayhem-main-event-at-nba-all-star/20070220103009990001

-

Here's why I think See No Evil Stern is the problem. What happened this week in Vegas is going to haunt the NBA for a long time to come. Anmd rather than an isolated incident, it's just typical. And Stern's maketing has been pushing in this direction for so long all he can do is try to slap some lipstick on this pig and try to keep the sell going.

http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/mayhem-main-event-at-nba-all-star/20070220103009990001

-

why I don't care for the nba, if I wanted to see violence, I'd watch the ufc.

-

=D> =D> =D>

This article nails it on the head...

The NBA right now has a perception problem. A majority of people look at the NBA as a bunch of criminals and thugs.

Stern keeps trying to push LaBron and Carmello but people aren't buying it.

They see this, the Iversons, Stephen Jacksons, Ron Artests, the Tatoos, the Posses, The guns, and it is just a mess.

=D> =D> =D>

This article nails it on the head...

The NBA right now has a perception problem. A majority of people look at the NBA as a bunch of criminals and thugs.

Stern keeps trying to push LaBron and Carmello but people aren't buying it.

They see this, the Iversons, Stephen Jacksons, Ron Artests, the Tatoos, the Posses, The guns, and it is just a mess.

Carmello Anthony is the defintion of a wannabe thug. It's people like him that turn fans away from the game.

This pretty much sums up the current NBA:

Couple years ago I was watching a game between Cleveland and Denver. The Nuggets have a fast break and Anthony proceeds to throw a no-look pass, which sails into the first row of the crowd.

Not to mention the "fight" against the Knicks, where he made a pussified slap at Nate Robinson and then high-tailed it backwards for fear of getting his ass kicked by a guy that's a foot shorter than him.

Carmello Anthony is the defintion of a wannabe thug. It's people like him that turn fans away from the game.

This pretty much sums up the current NBA:

Couple years ago I was watching a game between Cleveland and Denver. The Nuggets have a fast break and Anthony proceeds to throw a no-look pass, which sails into the first row of the crowd.

Not to mention the "fight" against the Knicks, where he made a pussified slap at Nate Robinson and then high-tailed it backwards for fear of getting his ass kicked by a guy that's a foot shorter than him.

He didn't slap Nate Robinson he punched him. He high-tailed it out of there because he not only had Robinson coming at him, he had half the Knicks bench charging him. I'm not trying to defend Melo, but you have to tell the story right.

He didn't slap Nate Robinson he punched him. He high-tailed it out of there because he not only had Robinson coming at him, he had half the Knicks bench charging him. I'm not trying to defend Melo, but you have to tell the story right.

A punch is too strong a word. I would call it a close-fisted slap. Either way, it was one of the most pathetic "punches" I've ever seen. When a 6 foot 8 guy punches a 5 foot nothing dude, the other guy should at least MOVE.

Anthony backpedaled like a little bitch AS SOON as he threw the punch. He had absolutely no intention of sticking around for a fight. It was a pussy move by a complete coward.

A punch is too strong a word. I would call it a close-fisted slap. Either way, it was one of the most pathetic "punches" I've ever seen. When a 6 foot 8 guy punches a 5 foot nothing dude, the other guy should at least MOVE.

Anthony backpedaled like a little bitch AS SOON as he threw the punch. He had absolutely no intention of sticking around for a fight. It was a pussy move by a complete coward.

I'm just not going to sit here and talk the **** about this dude like you are. Knowing this dude grew up 40x harder then I did. Knowing the guy has seen more **** walking down the sidewalk on his way to school then i've seen in 20 years. Like I said I don't like Carmello and I totally agree with you, and i'm not using him being from "the hood" as an excuse. But these people grew up breathing different air then we do. Different school systems, different housing situations, more drugs, more crime. Gives him no excuse to act the way he does, but I can't believe after all this talk about NBA and NFL image problems no one has brought up that 99% of these guys with the image problems getting in trouble, are black males from inner city areas.

I'm just not going to sit here and talk the **** about this dude like you are. Knowing this dude grew up 40x harder then I did. Knowing the guy has seen more **** walking down the sidewalk on his way to school then i've seen in 20 years. Like I said I don't like Carmello and I totally agree with you, and i'm not using him being from "the hood" as an excuse. But these people grew up breathing different air then we do. Different school systems, different housing situations, more drugs, more crime. Gives him no excuse to act the way he does, but I can't believe after all this talk about NBA and NFL image problems no one has brought up that 99% of these guys with the image problems getting in trouble, are black males from inner city areas.

Boo hoo hoo.

He has $100 million to dry his tears with. He ain't in the hood anymore and he should quit ****ing acting like he is.

And, besides, if he was really "hard", he wouldn't have ran from Nate Robinson.

I don't hate any NBA players anymore. Those days are over.

I'm the NBA's worst nightmare as a consumer. I follow the Celtics and the Celtics only.

I haven't watched a game that didn't include the Celtics in years.

I hate the way that the NBA pushes individual players over the team.

The sad thing is that there is now a generation of fans (16-21 years old) that follow a Kobe, Carmelo or LeBron instead of the Lakers, Nuggets or Cavs.

Archived