What are u listening to right now?

Used to love that song. That's hilarious that it's on the radio! We'd never hear that over here.

Awesome. More radio stations should do that sort of thing.

np: Toranaga - Sword of Damocles

I think that song is like 15-18 minutes long. My walk to work is over ten minutes, it was already going for a bit when I found it and I still had to deal with my first client with one headphone in my ear. I saw them at Radio City on that Powerslave tour. Pretty good show except for the delay when they started setting seats on fire. Queensryche opened and my friend got in a fist fight cause some guy told him they sucked.

Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon My Face

I think that song is like 15-18 minutes long. My walk to work is over ten minutes, it was already going for a bit when I found it and I still had to deal with my first client with one headphone in my ear. I saw them at Radio City on that Powerslave tour. Pretty good show except for the delay when they started setting seats on fire. Queensryche opened and my friend got in a fist fight cause some guy told him they sucked.

Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon My Face

I saw Maiden in 1987 at Brendan Byrne (Meadowlands) Somewhere in Time tour ... it was the show that had the riot out in the parking lot, overturnd cars...haha. We left just before all that happened thankfully. I was only 15, how funny!

Waysted opened up, never heard of them and don't even remember them.

:headbang:

I saw Maiden in 1987 at Brendan Byrne (Meadowlands) Somewhere in Time tour ... it was the show that had the riot out in the parking lot, overturnd cars...haha. We left just before all that happened thankfully. I was only 15, how funny!

Waysted opened up, never heard of them and don't even remember them.

:headbang:

I think Waysted was another Pete Way vehicle. He was the bassist for UFO. I think he played with Ozzy for a bit. After UFO he formed Fastway with "Fast" Eddie Clarke from Motorhead. Pretty sure Fastway was much better. I can't remember anything about Waysted other than their existence.

Fastway - Tell Me

OOIh8AEh0xQ