What are u listening to right now?

great live cover of Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes by Jeffery Gaines-Limewire has it listed as being done by Ben Harper....look for it JNeers it's worth the listen if you haven't heard it yet-it's also on YouTube

I love In Your Eyes, first heard it in the movie Say Anything and it was chosen as our prom song. Ahhh, 1990 was a very good year.

love it..."if I could make a deal with God..."

Yeah, heard it on Sirius and just watched the youtube of it. I didn't realize she was a dancer as well (check the youtube). Wasn't sure the meaning of the song... but found this excerpt from an interview with her...

I was trying to say that, really, a man and a woman, can't understand each other because we are a man and a woman. And if we could actually swap each others roles, if we could actually be in each others place for a while, I think we'd both be very surprised! [Laughs] And I think it would be lead to a greater understanding. And really the only way I could think it could be done was either... you know, I thought a deal with the devil, you know. And I thought, 'well, no, why not a deal with God!'

I love In Your Eyes, first heard it in the movie Say Anything and it was chosen as our prom song. Ahhh, 1990 was a very good year.

Peter Gabriel's version is great but look for Jeffery Gaines' live version MTJ-it's on YouTube