What are u listening to right now?

Steve McQueen - M83

Been a M83 fan for a long, long time. I think that's one of those songs that sounds great on its own, but in the context of the album it's incredible. The buildup over the course of the LP ebbs and flows a lot, and IMO the band meant for that track to be the climax. Just a great record that I know I'll be listening to decades from now.

Edited by RutgersJetFan

Been a M83 fan for a long, long time. I think that's one of those songs that sounds great on its own, but in the context of the album it's incredible. The buildup over the course of the LP ebbs and flows a lot, and IMO the band meant for that track to be the climax. Just a great record that I know I'll be listening to decades from now.

Agreed. I just came across them and am hooked. I can't stop listening to this album and as much as I like Midnight Sky & Reunion, Steve McQueen is my favorite. I've started listening to their old stuff as well.

Saw the Who at the Barclays Center last night. Did "Quadraphenia" from beginning to end and then a long encore. A great show. WOuld highly recommened you see them if they come near you. The play the Garedn and someplace in New Jersey next month and Nassau in February.

And a very nice shiny arena, similar to The Rock . Another franchise actually looked at what people going to sporting events and concerts typically want, use and buy while at an event, and how to get in and out quickly and easily. Again, more reasons MetLife Sheetbox is not only infuriating but bad business. For my fellow geriatrics, the Stones go on sale for 2 dates there in December on Monday morning.

Edited by Bugg