Could Jetnation be the best jets site?

timbok

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was a part of nyjetsfan.com, but i kinda got exiled for criticism on why the jets shouldnt give their 1st round pick and 3rd rounder for michael turner. i think this site and nyjetsfan are on par, nyjetsfan has a radio show, but a lot of useless trolls, so i prefer it here now.

Its too easy to get banend at TGG, JI's bans are unpredictable and you never know how long you are banned for, and get banned for the stupidest ****..

This is the best site, and I think that most people feel the same way.

I am not going to say what the best site is, I can certainly say what isn't. JI sucks, they let trolls infest that place. Many of the threads become unreadable. I suppose it is ok to troll there, some trolls for other teams have 20-30 k of posts that are beyond useless...... WTF?

I will say this site is in the top 2 for me, I just do not post often here but I read it frequently.

I am not going to say what the best site is, I can certainly say what isn't. JI sucks, they let trolls infest that place. Many of the threads become unreadable. I suppose it is ok to troll there, some trolls for other teams have 20-30 k of posts that are beyond useless...... WTF?

I will say this site is in the top 2 for me, I just do not post often here but I read it frequently.

You are most correct and for all the right reasons. JI IS Troll Central. :pats:

JetNation sucks.

Clearly there are not enough forums at this site.

Also, there are no premium areas. Where can I get up to the minute updates? I'd be willing to pay for that.

I only come here because we have the hottest chicks. I love Jetophile.

how is Jets Addicts? There are a lot of guys I used to post with Lefty Larry,Westside and KJ-I never seem to stay that long when I try to check it out-this site for me is like a community-it's my favorite place-I can only take so much of guys like Sar 1 at JI

how is Jets Addicts? There are a lot of guys I used to post with Lefty Larry,Westside and KJ-I never seem to stay that long when I try to check it out-this site for me is like a community-it's my favorite place-I can only take so much of guys like Sar 1 at JI

:cussing: Thanks for reminding me about Sar 1. Just when I was starting to forget. ;)

Jim, remember the old Rivals board? Those were some wars.

I got a lot of flack from my buddies for coming back on here. But since Max got

rid of the cancer, its probably the best board around. Max is a candidate for Admin

of the year for that move.

There are some great posters on here who know their stuff. Spermy, Moses etc.

I shouldn't even mention names because there are more but that's what makes it

such a great board.

rid of the cancer, its probably the best board around. Max is a candidate for Admin

such a great board.

it was a great board-it really was,that was like 9-10 years ago-I don't understand how some of the old crew, guys like Savage,Tinstar and JFF stay at JI with that younger crowd.Jetswin I know is a moderator there so that I can see....and I have nothing against JI....man, the Internet has changed so much in the last decade-we used to have Prodigy-it seems like a different lifetime.

and oh yea Kentucky too-since I just saw his name down at the bottom-I wish Matt56 would post here-we got lancemehl...whatever happened to Greenbeans (Kyle)

how is Jets Addicts? There are a lot of guys I used to post with Lefty Larry,Westside and KJ-I never seem to stay that long when I try to check it out-this site for me is like a community-it's my favorite place

Every board has it's regulars that love their site the best, of course with Jets Addicts being my board I prefer it there, and we got some really good dedicated and knowledgeable Jets fans there like ibleedgreen, MSGold12, Lefty Larry, Kentucky Jet, Ret2ski, to name a few, but I still love to come by here and read the posts and occasionally throw one up, I totally respect Max and Smizzy, two great guys who made this a great board, I also frequent NYJetsFan.com, I think Ron also has done a great job and I don't see any reason why people can't post at more than one board.

Every board has it's regulars that love their site the best, of course with Jets Addicts being my board I prefer it there, and we got some really good dedicated and knowledgeable Jets fans there like ibleedgreen, MSGold12, Lefty Larry, Kentucky Jet, Ret2ski, to name a few, but I still love to come by here and read the posts and occasionally throw one up, I totally respect Max and Smizzy, two great guys who made this a great board, I also frequent NYJetsFan.com, I think Ron also has done a great job and I don't see any reason why people can't post at more than one board.

TB, you have a great board also. Good posters.

And you don't have Pats fans. Actually if they did come there they would be eaten

alive in five mintues and spit out.

TB, you have a great board also. Good posters.

And you don't have Pats fans. Actually if they did come there they would be eaten

alive in five mintues and spit out.

Thanks for the compliment,

We have three Patsie fans, or had, JR4, JD, and Turd Ferguson, but they have been pretty respectful posters for the most part, they stay in line, and we have a regular Raiders fan named RaiderJoe who contributes and has become a great regular on the board, I have to say that Jets Addicts has been an easy board to moderate, very, very little flaming, no trolls, the average age for the posters there is between the 30s and the 60s, the most I have to do is keep an eye out for people who's passwords aren't working and send them a new one, I look at the crap that goes on at JI and TGG and I am quite happy to have a smaller board without the B.S.

Thanks for the compliment,

We have three Patsie fans, or had, JR4, JD, and Turd Ferguson, but they have been pretty respectful posters for the most part, they stay in line, and we have a regular Raiders fan named RaiderJoe who contributes and has become a great regular on the board, I have to say that Jets Addicts has been an easy board to moderate, very, very little flaming, no trolls, the average age for the posters there is between the 30s and the 60s, the most I have to do is keep an eye out for people who's passwords aren't working and send them a new one, I look at the crap that goes on at JI and TGG and I am quite happy to have a smaller board without the B.S.

That Raider Joe guy is probably one of the best non Jet fans on any Jet board.

such a great board.

Does this mean I don't have to bring my bodyguard to home games next season? I was just trying to figure out what games you were going to so we could tighten security accordingly. Remember that time you threw horse **** at me and told me I sucked donkey b*lls. That was fun.

JUst busting Senior. In fairness we were never able to prove that you were the one that threw it at me. hahaha.

Glad to see you posting again.

JetNation sucks.

Clearly there are not enough forums at this site.

Also, there are no premium areas. Where can I get up to the minute updates? I'd be willing to pay for that.

I only come here because we have the hottest chicks. I love Jetophile.

This is why JetNation is the best.

If this were, ahem...another site, this post would have been deleted, and Thor would have gotten the boot. The fact that you can mention JetsInsider.com or TheGangGreen.com or any of the others by name and not be punished by death makes this place the best. Aside from nudity, foul language, and politics you can say whatever you want. You think Chad Pennington sucks? Start a thread about it. Maxman sucks? Well, there are plenty of threads about that already, but....maybe we need more!

I'm proud to be a mod here, and will gladly pay the $55 for my new subscription!

any forum that allows you to truly express your feelings is always a good time. Not everyone is always going to agree but they should at least be able to express themselves. With that being said, Schlegel sucks and I want Kimo cut ha h haa

Does this mean I don't have to bring my bodyguard to home games next season? I was just trying to figure out what games you were going to so we could tighten security accordingly. Remember that time you threw horse **** at me and told me I sucked donkey b*lls. That was fun.

JUst busting Senior. In fairness we were never able to prove that you were the one that threw it at me. hahaha.

Glad to see you posting again.

Nah, it couldn't have been me. I'm too old to throw things.

In fact my insurance agent now only sends me a six month calendar.

Archived