Could Jetnation be the best jets site?

timbok

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a lot of "friends" over at JI back in the day but most of them have migrated over here over the last few years.

You, like a lot of posters here, can disagree with me on topics but never resort to name-calling. Thats a sign of a good board IMO.

I have seen more Jet fan on Jet fan hatred than I have seen Jet fan on Patriot hatred!

Ditto here.

Most of the folks that I would talk to all came over here. We have fun, we don't take each other that seriously and we have a good time.

That what a messageboard is all about.

Ditto here.

Most of the folks that I would talk to all came over here. We have fun, we don't take each other that seriously and we have a good time.

That what a messageboard is all about.

You just summed up why JN is a great board. We can all agree to disagree but apart from a few posters none of us take this stuff too seriously.

JN is the t!ts! Maxman puts up with my shenanigans, i think mostly to counter the strong gay vibe his mods cast out on the board. The greatest bestest feature of the board is the secret adult-themed board that becomes available to posters on their 2 year anniversary with the site, I am going back in there right now to look at pics of all the female posters of JN in their underwear! How does Maxxx do it???

It has to be the best site ever...

MY OPINION.

We dont belong here fellas, lets get the F*** ata here. And wait til TGG opens.

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=188294&postcount=51

Stop talking **** bitch, watch what you say. Everyone who gets banned from tgg talks mad **** when were on. Like GreenBalls or whatever his name is, he acts like a pussy. If I get banned Smizzy I understand and I still have respect for you at TGG when you post there.

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=187479&postcount=141

We dont belong here fellas, lets get the F*** ata here. And wait til TGG opens.

http://jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=188294&postcount=51

O RLY?

GreenMachine -- do me a favor, don't post that stuff here. We don't care. Seriously no offense bro but you posted on your site earlier about how TGG doesn't have the same nonsense as the other sites. Then you start posting about this old news tgg fight.

Just let it go man. This thread is about the greatness of JetNation. Let the people be heard.

:yahoo:

GreenMachine -- do me a favor, don't post that stuff here. We don't care. Seriously no offense bro but you posted on your site earlier about how TGG doesn't have the same nonsense as the other sites. Then you start posting about this old news tgg fight.

Just let it go man. This thread is about the greatness of JetNation. Let the people be heard.

:yahoo:

VIVA LA NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only seen this site, But it helps get me through the work day and it's enjoyable talking sports and hearing other peopkes input. Easy to use too does it really matter which site is best though?

Yes it does. JN = :1st:JI = :sheepf:

I had a lot of "friends" over at JI back in the day but most of them have migrated over here over the last few years.

You, like a lot of posters here, can disagree with me on topics but never resort to name-calling. Thats a sign of a good board IMO.

I have seen more Jet fan on Jet fan hatred than I have seen Jet fan on Patriot hatred!

You know you're a real piece of ****!!!!!

Just kidding......Gainzo, Alk, and Garb are my favorite patriot loving trash.

the Pats fans here are OK in my book

I like all of the "other teams" fans. They do a pretty good job. Their posts are knowledgeable, informed, and humorous. It's just to bad that they have to root for "that other team".

I wonder if they appreciated the way "that other coach" from "that other team" in "that other city" acted towards Eric Mangini this year?

Ahhh, I'm just bustin balls. The Pats fan's here are great!

Archived