Could Jetnation be the best jets site?

timbok

Every board has it's regulars that love their site the best, of course with Jets Addicts being my board I prefer it there, and we got some really good dedicated and knowledgeable Jets fans there like ibleedgreen, MSGold12, Lefty Larry, Kentucky Jet, Ret2ski, to name a few, but I still love to come by here and read the posts and occasionally throw one up, I totally respect Max and Smizzy, two great guys who made this a great board, I also frequent NYJetsFan.com, I think Ron also has done a great job and I don't see any reason why people can't post at more than one board.

YOU don't " LUV " me anymore ? ? ?

oh well . . .

p.s. oh , TBrady , ugggh . . . about that rash . . :rolleyes:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why JetNation is the best.

If this were, ahem...another site, this post would have been deleted, and Thor would have gotten the boot. The fact that you can mention JetsInsider.com or TheGangGreen.com or any of the others by name and not be punished by death makes this place the best. Aside from nudity, foul language, and politics you can say whatever you want. You think Chad Pennington sucks? Start a thread about it. Maxman sucks? Well, there are plenty of threads about that already, but....maybe we need more!

I'm proud to be a mod here, and will gladly pay the $55 for my new subscription!

Can we start one about installing Beta Drivers For Dummies? ;-)

JetNation is by far the best JETS site... but we really need to increase the Tom Brady is gay threads... :)

page 5 & 6 of this thread don't bode well in a best jet website thread.

I think the least we can do is chip in & buy jetsrule128 the letters obviously missing from his keyboard.

Looks pretty clean right now, lol.

YOU don't " LUV " me anymore ? ? ?

oh well . . .

p.s. oh , TBrady , ugggh . . . about that rash . . :rolleyes:

Oh Kelly, you know it was pure LUST!

As for that rash, ummm.....just put some lotion on it and try no to scratch, I am sure it will clear up eventually.

• 1 month later...
By saying 3rd, he probably means first.

hahaha I merged it with his other thread saying we were the best. I crack myself up. Which one is it Timbok. Is JN 1st? Or 3rd?

My hunch is he started this thread so somebody would ask him where he goes 1st and 2nd. Timbok maybe I can just throw up a banner for you.

The way I see it is that being we are the best site with a high tender,

he is giving up first and third site to be on here.

JN is a great football site. Plenty of good discussion about the NFL and of course excellent Jets insight from a lot of posters.

I appreciate being welcomed here by 95% of the posters (The detractors will not be named!).

The Lounge is a lot of fun as well. Especially at this time of year.

I've never taken more than a passing glance at tgg and JI is what it is.

JN is a great football site. Plenty of good discussion about the NFL and of course excellent Jets insight from a lot of posters.

I appreciate being welcomed here by 95% of the posters (The detractors will not be named!).

The Lounge is a lot of fun as well. Especially at this time of year.

I've never taken more than a passing glance at tgg and JI is what it is.

I think the percentage is even higher. You appear to be well respected with your

posts on here. I like your views on things if you know what i mean.

As for JI. I have a lot of friends on there. I can take a lot of pain but that's cruel

and unusual punishment posting on there.

2 things. Spring Training is a busy time for me...and I just got back from vacation.

yea ya didn't miss much anyway...the Lounge has been pretty good but there hasn't been much Jets stuff happening,and there are only so many "Here Is My Mock Draft" threads you can take

I think the percentage is even higher. You appear to be well respected with your

posts on here. I like your views on things if you know what i mean.

As for JI. I have a lot of friends on there. I can take a lot of pain but that's cruel

and unusual punishment posting on there.

I had a lot of "friends" over at JI back in the day but most of them have migrated over here over the last few years.

You, like a lot of posters here, can disagree with me on topics but never resort to name-calling. Thats a sign of a good board IMO.

I have seen more Jet fan on Jet fan hatred than I have seen Jet fan on Patriot hatred!

Archived