Who are we drafting now?

nj meadowlands

It will be Olsen..

Olsen can longsnap..

Which means we can cut Dearth and open a roster spot.. Mangini loves that ****..

you don't use a first round receiving TE on longsnapping. Longsnappers get pounded every single play, it's a specialty position. Dearth will stay on the roster, like he does every year.

It will be Olsen..

Olsen can longsnap..

Which means we can cut Dearth and open a roster spot.. Mangini loves that ****..

I mentioned saving a roster spot on Dearth and there was a guy on here who gave me some kind of education. I forgot who the hell it was, but he explained that Dearth is apparently the Cadillac of longsnappers and is locked up on a low priced long-term deal. He had all kinds of seconds to reach the P/Holder statistics.

Olsen wont be there at #25. He is head and shoulders the best TE prospect in the draft.

Spencer probably will there at #25 but he is a tweener and would represent a serious risk to the Jets. I think they will go more pat and take the best available defensive player, whcih is shaping up to be a DB. this assumes Blalock is gone.

I mentioned saving a roster spot on Dearth and there was a guy on here who gave me some kind of education. I forgot who the hell it was, but he explained that Dearth is apparently the Cadillac of longsnappers and is locked up on a low priced long-term deal. He had all kinds of seconds to reach the P/Holder statistics.

I thought that red-haired dude in Washington was the Cadillac of longsnappers? You know, the guy who blows in Madden?

Dearth is the Buick of longsnappers.

That was Bitonti and I remember that post also. Made me love Dearth.

Clearly not a RB, and most likely not a DE.

Do we go with an OG like this Blalock guy? A WR like Dwayne Bowe as I've seen in a few mocks?

What do you guys think now?

Damn good question 80. I would think CB if the right guy is still there if not then Blalock would look real good wearing green and white. I wouldn't be too surprized to see us move up a few notches in the 1st round if there's a CB that Tangini is in love with.

Archived