Did GreenBeans get the day off or what?

Alk

I know that's a lie, not to be ****y or anything but I've had some pretty good ones. By the way, I was asking will, not you. :lol:

Really? Not the ones I read LOL.

I saw GB logged on early this morning, and will hasnt answered your inquiry, Husker.

Apparently Alk must have been nominated a few times this week

Only once that I know of. That's not the reason though because I'm well aware that there is no chance of a Patriots fan winning. I just enjoy reading the posts.

POTW will be posted tomorrow - had a non-life threating kid "emergency" to deal with (and still am). Sorry for the delay - we'll see you tomorrow.

You need to set your priorities straight!!! :fighting0054:

J/K :rl:

Take your time... life goes on at JN with out without the POTW thread... though you might need to take a few members to the hospital for withdrawl... lol

Hope all is well

You need to set your priorities straight!!! :fighting0054:

J/K :rl:

Take your time... life goes on at JN with out without the POTW thread... though you might need to take a few members to the hospital for withdrawl... lol

Hope all is well

Well you got Ecurbs stamp of approval,what else could you possible need? Hey Ecurb....My balls itch and the left one is swollen? What would you do?

besides play with them?

Well you got Ecurbs stamp of approval,what else could you possible need? Hey Ecurb....My balls itch and the left one is swollen? What would you do?

besides play with them?

Not sure maybe you should see a doctor...

or stop having your dog lick and chew on them!... people dont know what they are missing with these... lol

POTW will be posted tomorrow - had a non-life threating kid "emergency" to deal with (and still am). Sorry for the delay - we'll see you tomorrow.

no problem beans. were his buttcheeks clenched real tight & walkin real straight legged?

I remember as a kid that was the longest walk of my life gettin from the sandbox to the front door pondering the possible repercussions of my recent actions :shock:

Not sure maybe you should see a doctor...

or stop having your dog lick and chew on them!... people dont know what they are missing with these... lol

Medical people. Took you long enough to cop on, I've done this from the start of the board.

Do they really deserve to go through such horrors? Only way to beat the evil Nazi mods until you blabbed.

Don't waste your time this week..Jetcane said so,so it must be true!

Archived