***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6'5 and 324 and hes too small?

I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not with that statement. He's one of the few DT's in this draft big enough to anchor a 3-4

It was a reach, and a horrible pick, I'm telling you, this guy is OVERRATED...

Leon Hall was the smarter pick in this situation.

Well...i normally don't do this, but i'm going to make an exception and get Eric on the phone. Explain to him the situation, and maybe we can go back in time and select Hall. Maybe we can go back, pick Quinn, and convert him into a CB, he'll play both sides of the ball and only take up one roster spot.

It was a reach, and a horrible pick, I'm telling you, this guy is OVERRATED...

Leon Hall was the smarter pick in this situation.

Basically everbody else on earth thinks you are wrong. You ARE wrong.

This is a very good pick and an excellent move for the Jets, moving up over ten spots in round one and only having to give up a late second round pick. Cornerback was arguably their #1 need so to land the top guy available in the middle of round one is a coup and he will be a perfect fit for Eric Mangini's defense. In New England he had Ty Law and now in New York he has Darrelle Revis, who may never be a true shutdown type but will be very good. Last year the Jets did a great job in round one with D'Brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold and they are off to a good start again.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/results/results1.html

Archived