***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

Then can you actually give a reason as to why Revis is overrated instead of whining and screaming like a two year old?

no he can't Ice because he HASN'T seen him play...just another kid who is trying to sound smart....we see his type every day over at JI

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be willing to bet 50 bucks he's never seen him play a down

I mean really..Revis is fast and he's a strong physical corner that plays the run well too,and is a good return guy..he hasn't played a down in the NFL yet..so nobody knows how good he'll be..but hating on the guy makes no sense..we needed a corner BADLY..and I hated Ross...Tangini's hands were tied with this move.

no he can't Ice because he HASN'T seen him play...just another kid who is trying to sound smart....we see his type every day over at JI

Okay, I've never seen him play despite watching every one of his games and seeing he is overrated because of his special team abilities.

Dwayne Jarrett to Carolina - nice pickup for the Panthers. He'll be a beast playing opposite Steve Smith.

Having Steve Smith opposite of you can make any WR look good...but he's definately going to, they'll be a good duo for a while.

There went Woodley to those who wanted to get him

Having Steve Smith opposite of you can make any WR look good...but he's definately going to, they'll be a good duo for a while.

There went Woodley to those who wanted to get him

Smith KJ and Jarrett in the slot for one year (if they don't cut Keyshawn, that is) will help Jake D. a lot.

Smith KJ and Jarrett in the slot for one year (if they don't cut Keyshawn, that is) will help Jake D. a lot.

will help Jake D. a lot....until Carr takes over. Delhomme is ok, but Carr can still be VERY good. I say he starts at least half Panthers games this year, and thats only if he cant manage to beat Delhomme out in preseason/training camp, which i think he will.

I would love to see KJ play one more year for us if he does get cut down there.......

THAT would be interesting, SoFla - can't see it happening, but it would be interesting.

will help Jake D. a lot....until Carr takes over. Delhomme is ok, but Carr can still be VERY good. I say he starts at least half Panthers games this year, and thats only if he cant manage to beat Delhomme out in preseason/training camp, which i think he will.

I'm not so sure about that - John Fox is loyal to fault with his players. See the contracts of Dan Morgan and Kris Jenkins for evidence of that. I agree that Carr is a superior QB and wil end up the starter be next season.

Archived