***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me why this makes any sense. So they're targeting QB with a high pick & pass on Brady Quinn?

As said, Brady Quinn and John Beck didn't have TOO big of differences other than their alma-mater.

So getting Ginn and Beck is better than Quinn and.... Dwayne Jarrett....

wait, no it's not.

Tell me why this makes any sense. So they're targeting QB with a high pick & pass on Brady Quinn?

It's got to be damage control now..the Dolphin F/O seems to be the only people on the planet earth that liked the Ginn pick.

:good_one:

As said, Brady Quinn and John Beck didn't have TOO big of differences other than their alma-mater.

So getting Ginn and Beck is better than Quinn and.... Dwayne Jarrett....

wait, no it's not.

Atlanta gets 3 first round caliber players, Jamaal Anderson, Justin Blalock, AND Chris Houston.

yeah the blalock pick hurts but they are not speaking about ya boy houston as favorably as say somel one like revis, but any ho

I like the Drew Stanton pick for the Lions. Give him 2 great recievers with Roy Williams and now Calvin Johnson and he could put up some NICE numbers.
I agree. He's in avery good situation. But it is the Lions, so...

I like the Drew Stanton pick for the Lions. Give him 2 great recievers with Roy Williams and now Calvin Johnson and he could put up some NICE numbers.

I agree, I think Stanton is going to do well for Detroit.

Now lets have the Jets trade up for David Harris a great player for ILB in the 3-4.

I watched all of his games this year actually, I didn't miss one game.

It's Big East football, they are ALL on weekly.

So, wow, you look fu<king stupid...

I can understand that you might've wanted the jets to hang on to the 2 2nd but you keep saying Revis sucks without baking it up with ANYTHING.

I agree. He's in avery good situation. But it is the Lions, so...

Well i know they are the Lions, but...they've got what I think is a pretty good coaching staff, and now they have some serious talent that doesnt have the issues of Rogers or Mike Williams. If they can get a running back(im thinking Kevin Jones, but whoever) to produce, they could have a very, very dangerous offense. I've seen a couple times people comparing what Miami could have had if they took Quinn...well...if the Lions took Quinn, they'd be looking at Quinn and who...Jarrett? I'd take Johnson and Stanton any day over those two.

I watched all of his games this year actually, I didn't miss one game.

It's Big East football, they are ALL on weekly.

So, wow, you look fu<king stupid...

Then can you actually give a reason as to why Revis is overrated instead of whining and screaming like a two year old?

Archived