***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

ShadowJet35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still kep their other #2, give up a #3 and a #6 and get a #7.

Not bad. Another pick coming at 63, we had an extra 6th from the Panther deal, leaving us with a 5th and 6th tomorrow. I still would not rule out a deal involving Barton, McCareins, or even Kendall.

Not bad. Another pick coming at 63, we had an extra 6th from the Panther deal, leaving us with a 5th and 6th tomorrow. I still would not rule out a deal involving Barton, McCareins, or even Kendall.

we don't have a pick coming up at 63 we just gave it away.

Yeah but we filled two huge needs and now have the ability to trade players for more picks. We can trade Barret and Barton now and even possibly Vilma.

I doubt they would trade Vilma for more picks with the first and second rounds already passed

Id love to see them make a trade to get a third rounder for a OL

Yeah I think this means we trade Barton, hopefully we can get a 3rd for him and a low 4th for j-mac.

they must plan on getting oline help from the june 1st cuts

This may sound absurd but I thin kthe Jets have some O-linemen they like at the bottom of the draft - the Guard from Rutgers, Stephenson and the Tackle from Hawaii, I forget his name.

This may sound absurd but I thin kthe Jets have some O-linemen they like at the bottom of the draft - the Guard from Rutgers, Stephenson and the Tackle from Hawaii, I forget his name.

well we still need 1 more pick then so we can get walter the beast thomas

Some of you might be mad, however we just got two guys who could come in and be very productive starters. Very good picks IMO. Great job so far today. Don't be surprised if we don't make any trades today for more pics. I think Mangini is going to go June 1st cuts to fill the remaining needs. Harris at 46 was a steal. We got two top 20 players on most peoples draft boards.

Some of you might be mad, however we just got two guys who could come in and be very productive starters. Very good picks IMO. Great job so far today. Don't be surprised if we don't make any trades today for more pics. I think Mangini is going to go June 1st cuts to fill the remaining needs. Harris at 46 was a steal. We got two top 20 players on most peoples draft boards.

The Jets well, IMO, but Harris is not a top #20 guy on any draft board. Best I saw for him was #28 to NE. His slow combine time did him in.

Is Harris that much an improvement over Hobson (if moved inside)?

I see them as the same player.

We should've grabbed an OLB/pass rusher and mover Vic inside.

What can we get for Barton and Justin?

Hopefully we can get a third and fourth and still grab Beekman and Moses.

20 or 28, still a great pickup at 46.

I hope so. I am a bit leary of 'run stoppers' in the NFL because to me thats double speak for 'slow.' NFL teams dont only run when you want them to run.

Some good players still on the board, too, like Johnson, Alama-Francis and my personal favorites, the guys from Texas - Crowder and Robison.

Archived