Patriots sign working agreement with Mass. Penal System

SouthernJet

AP:

The Pariots today announced they have signed a working agreement with the Mass. Penal System.

The Patriots will provide workout equipment, playing fields and on-site coaching to the states prisoners.

The Patriots feel that theyare not only helping rehabilate the prisoners, but view this as a minor leauge feeder system to the parent club.

Coach Belichick in a statement said " These prisoners , by being incarcerated, have already shown they are Patriot type of guys. By adding this training and equipment, we hope to find a few hidden jewels that can help us beat Mang...er I mean, the rest of the NFL."

On a side note, the Patriots have opened discussions with the New York Jets and are trying to swing a deal for Justin Miller.

AP:

The Pariots today announced they have signed a working agreement with the Mass. Penal System.

The Patriots will provide workout equipment, playing fields and on-site coaching to the states prisoners.

The Patriots feel that theyare not only helping rehabilate the prisoners, but view this as a minor leauge feeder system to the parent club.

Coach Belichick in a statement said " These prisoners , by being incarcerated, have already shown they are Patriot type of guys. By adding this training and equipment, we hope to find a few hidden jewels that can help us beat Mang...er I mean, the rest of the NFL."

On a side note, the Patriots have opened discussions with the New York Jets and are trying to swing a deal for Justin Miller.

Haha SJ.

Can you name a current Pats player who has been arrested while being on the New England Patriots roster?

Haha SJ.

Can you name a current Pats player who has been arrested while being on the New England Patriots roster?

Well I hear you're first round pick has some experience at stomping on people. I wonder how that will affect the games...

Well I hear you're first round pick has some experience at stomping on people. I wonder how that will affect the games...

There was an article written about that a few weeks ago (I'm trying to find it) in the Boston Globe.

The reporter was sitting with one of the Hurricanes coaches watching film from that game and the film showed a Florida A&M receiver taking cheap shots at Meriwether before the brawl occurred.

Meriwether put up with it and then snapped. A bad move on his behalf, but I can't blame the guy for going nuts in that situation.

true, but that was after getting cheap shotted three times to include once right before the brawl. Now, I am not excusing his actions, but it makes a little more sense now.

true, but that was after getting cheap shotted three times to include once right before the brawl. Now, I am not excusing his actions, but it makes a little more sense now.

Jets fans don't want to hear what provoked him.

Are Jets fans really joking about this after Justin Miller just got done KOing some chick? Really?

It's only SJ. Lets give the bitter old man his rants!

j/k SJ. I enjoy your delusional posts. tick..tick..tick

You're right. I'll focus on Randy Moss being a lazy puke.

Have fun with that.

Moss has been up here for the last week getting to know his teammates and getting ready for the voluntary passing camp this week.

Are Jets fans really joking about this after Justin Miller just got done KOing some chick? Really?

Well,the Patriots do have history with criminals..do you remember the convict on furlow running the sweeper to clear the snow for a game winning kick against the Dolphins in the 80's? :lol:

Well,the Patriots do have history with criminals..do you remember the convict on furlow running the sweeper to clear the snow for a game winning kick against the Dolphins in the 80's? :lol:

Mark Henderson. He was on furlough from Walpole. Don Shula is still pissed about that.

Shula deserved it as I think you all remember the '82 "Mud Bowl" down in Miami.

Archived