So who is the WISE GUY

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah that's me... i sizzzzzzzzzzle! :happy0071:

ahhh...beach day.. sounds lovely.........!

I'm heading to the Cape early Friday - going to do some long over-due baking on the beach. And yes, I understand it's bad for you....but if I make it to 70, what are the chances of looking "good?" Screw that. Tan now - look like a dry prune later when it doesn't really matter anyway.

You are more than welcome to join me.

I'm heading to the Cape early Friday - going to do some long over-due baking on the beach. And yes, I understand it's bad for you....but if I make it to 70, what are the chances of looking "good?" Screw that. Tan now - look like a dry prune later when it doesn't really matter anyway.

You are more than welcome to join me.

thanks ms. chick pea.!! if i could...i would...

we should meet in RI sometime this summer! great beaches and about half way!

thanks ms. chick pea.!! if i could...i would...

we should meet in RI sometime this summer! great beaches and about half way!

Definitely! Naragansett, perhaps? How 'bout Mystic?.....never actually stopped in Mystic...but it looks pretty on the amtrak train to NY. :)

Just my two cents- something that someone says and thinks is funny or makes a comment without really knowing a person can offend someone else. I was brought up to respect women -call me a male chauvinest -especially all the women here at jetnation-so yes I will defer to protecting them more here.

well i hate to hear that , ,truly..

all people are treated equal, ,especially when they dish it out,,

the words you just used are EXACTLY the words Sooth used when I fought back at Limo.

Treat everyone the same,, the women actually respect that more.

well i hate to hear that , ,truly..

all people are treated equal, ,especially when they dish it out,,

the words you just used are EXACTLY the words Sooth used when I fought back at Limo.

Treat everyone the same,, the women actually respect that more.

Is it me or are the Men of JN bigger GIRLS then the ladies?

You guys kill me....you can barely follow the rules yourself...yet you are gonna come in and tell us how to do our jobs and compare us to the guy who BANNED you?

Yes...JN is exactly like JI...excpet for the whole...we still let you post here...right?

This is the second refrence in this thread about JN being JI....Ill tell you what. Go to JI and spend some time...and you come tell me if there is a difference.

Is it me or are the Men of JN bigger GIRLS then the ladies?

You guys kill me....you can barely follow the rules yourself...yet you are gonna come in and tell us how to do our jobs and compare us to the guy who BANNED you?

Yes...JN is exactly like JI...excpet for the whole...we still let you post here...right?

This is the second refrence in this thread about JN being JI....Ill tell you what. Go to JI and spend some time...and you come tell me if there is a difference.

calm down..

I was referring to FABAs statement about treating women diffreently than men, and how Sooth made EXACT same statement.

It was interesting from a chauvanistic POV, thats all..

my post was about treating people the same, and basically it was about the topic at JI that got me banned,, lambasting Limo after she roasted me.

So obviously, JI and JN are differerent,, just not in this particular viewpoint,,

calm down,, life is short,, I know ;)

I'm really just sick and tired of having every decision we make challanged. Most people have a hard time even FOLLOWING the few rules we have here.

Sooth takes a **** in the morning...so does Max...that doesn't make max= sooth or JI=JN

There are 8 woman who post here...compared to 2450 men....if you think we should treat those 8 ladies the same as you guys...you're crazy. We don't treat them better....we just make sure to keep the DOGS off of them.

I'm really just sick and tired of having every decision we make challanged. Most people have a hard time even FOLLOWING the few rules we have here.

Sooth takes a **** in the morning...so does Max...that doesn't make max= sooth or JI=JN

There are 8 woman who post here...compared to 2450 men....if you think we should treat those 8 ladies the same as you guys...you're crazy. We don't treat them better....we just make sure to keep the DOGS off of them.

Why did you guys ban TX? Was that the right thing to do?

I think the fact that you knew exactly how many women posters are on this board gives them all real cause for concern. :lol:

I think the fact that you knew exactly how many women posters are on this board gives them all real cause for concern. :lol:

he doesn't. there are more than eight of us. we are taking "ovah" one thread at a time. Bwaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

How many times has the phrase... "what were you smoking/drinking when you typed that?" been used and will be used in the future without being deleted and looked at as a personal attack?

This only spurred a challenge because it seemed like just a normal funny comment... no big deal... Im sure Bren can handle a drunk joke... and if she cant... she shouldnt make it known to the general public that she posts when drunk...

This was far from the "dogs" being on her is all.... I understand the need to watch out for the ladies... this was just way overboard IMO and resembled actions taken at the other place... that doesnt mean I think the two are anything like eachother...

How many times has the phrase... "what were you smoking/drinking when you typed that?" been used and will be used in the future without being deleted and looked at as a personal attack?

This only spurred a challenge because it seemed like just a normal funny comment... no big deal... Im sure Bren can handle a drunk joke... and if she cant... she shouldnt make it known to the general public that she posts when drunk...

This was far from the "dogs" being on her is all.... I understand the need to watch out for the ladies... this was just way overboard IMO and resembled actions taken at the other place... that doesnt mean I think the two are anything like eachother...

There is a smilie for this.

I think it is beating the dead horse.

Let me be honest for a second here...I don't give a f**k. If I thought the comment was unnecessary and deleted it...who are you to challange my decision?

I have this job because max trusts me to make these decisions.

Overboard....is you guys telling me for 3 pages I should let you do whatever you feel like.

Let me be honest for a second here...I don't give a f**k. If I thought the comment was unnecessary and deleted it...who are you to challange my decision?

Overboard....is you guys telling me for 3 pages I should let you do whatever you feel like.

bye

just my 2 cents worth. I didn't care for ecurbs comment either & thought it was in poor taste.

I probably fall into the overprotective category when it comes to the women of jn too.

sj had a good point regarding limo but these girls are not limo by any stretch.

I never said i should be able to do what I want...

You keep trying to turn this into something more than it is... you were protecting Bren... that happens at JI with different posters but the same action... I pointed out the similarities... that is all... never said I should be able to do what I want.

I dont care if you want to protect Bren... thats fine... I just thought it was silly this time... it was a simple drunk joke aimed at a poster who makes it well known she posts drunk... you really think thats out of line?

Hell maybe they should have said how many painkillers did you take... she was talking about those for her leg too....

Im sure she knows she puts herself out there for these jokes by announcing it... and Im sure she can handle it... if she cant... she should make it known to all...

I know Max trusts you, there was never any doubt in that... but your crazy if you think you can be in a position of power without criticism... doesnt mean I/We dont like you... dont take it personally.

just my 2 cents worth. I didn't care for ecurbs comment either & thought it was in poor taste.

I probably fall into the overprotective category when it comes to the women of jn too.

sj had a good point regarding limo but these girls are not limo by any stretch.

What comment?

I wasnt the one who made the joke....

Clearly you don't need to see a comment to disagree and call out around here, lol. This thread has definitely now run its course, yet strangely it has some odd magic power :character42:

Its magical... (its just the offseason...)

I think its funny how becuase I am defending the joke a few people just assumed it was me who told it... :roll:

We're beating dead horses now? Awesome, I'm great at that.....

...if TX was banned for ruining every thread, why is Ecurb still here?

That was more of an attack than the drunk comment... but whatever

Archived