Green Chiefs/Dolphins Mess Down to wire

Bugg

Bottom line-KC is not going to write Trent Green a check for $7 million next Friday. By next weekend, Green will be a Dolphin, and for nothing. KC is run by idiots.

Posted on Thu, May. 24, 2007

Two sides to sad Green story

By JASON WHITLOCK

Columnist

In the interest of fairness, we should spend a day examining the Trent Green fiasco from Carl Peterson

Aren't we all glad it's someone else's problem? I know I am. :)

Agreed! I was fooled by Herm's rhetoric in the past and then I wised up. I could not wait to be rid of him, and then we get picks in return; eureaka! He will talk himself right out of a job eventually. He will run out of blather sooner than later...the Cheifs do not stand a chance of productivity so long as Herm has the reins...kinda reminds me of another cowboy without a clue...gitty-up!

herman_edwards_to_kc_4.jpg=bush-cowboy.jpg

i'm just sayin'...

Agreed! I was fooled by Herm's rhetoric in the past and then I wised up. I could not wait to be rid of him, and then we get picks in return; eureaka! He will talk himself right out of a job eventually. He will run out of blather sooner than later...the Cheifs do not stand a chance of productivity so long as Herm has the reins...kinda reminds me of another cowboy without a clue...gitty-up!

herman_edwards_to_kc_4.jpg=bush-cowboy.jpg

i'm just sayin'...

Wow, Herm equaling Bush. That's like calling Hillary equal to Mother Teresa, or Obama equal to Martin Luther King.

Herm=bufoon=Bush

hillary=sweeney_pat.jpg not Ma Theresa

Obama is no King Jr. but the jury is still out on him in my mind...

Well at least you haven't completely lost your mind. Maybe there is still hope for you. And the jury is back on Obama. The verdict. Closet muslim. Bush has been dissapointing lately. Take a look at Ron Paul.

Well at least you haven't completely lost your mind. Maybe there is still hope for you. And the jury is back on Obama. The verdict. Closet muslim. Bush has been dissapointing lately. Take a look at Ron Paul.

Caught Ron Paul on Real Time w/ Bill Mahr last night; interesting guy. I have known about him for a while, as I live in Texas. Do you really think a liberal Rebublican stands a chane of being elected though?

Not to get all political, but I thought that maybe I was the lone Ron Paul supporter here. Ron Paul is a populist. (That is where I have to stop before I get another infraction, but subscribe to Ron's YouTube, MySpace and visit his website and donate, because other than Obama, the candidates just suck.)

I hope this deal takes as long as possible. It would be nice for the Dolphins to acquire their starting QB less than a couple months before the preseason games begin and have little time to adjust. Then again, if Green remains in KC, he'll be a locker-room cancer for our boy Herm.

Win-Win.

I hope this deal takes as long as possible. It would be nice for the Dolphins to acquire their starting QB less than a couple months before the preseason games begin and have little time to adjust. Then again, if Green remains in KC, he'll be a locker-room cancer for our boy Herm.

Win-Win.

The Dolphins and Green seem quite confident that he can come in and play immediately, as he is very familiar with Cameron's system. Having said that, I would agree with you that the longer it takes the worse off they will be, regardless of his system knowledge.

If his roster bonus and salary vest on Friday, he'll be gone to Miami by then. KC has no leverage. They should've taken what ever they could get in April, because now they either get the privilege of paying QB they don't want and won't start $7 million or nothing. But when you have a man like Herman Edwards making important decisions about personnel and the salary cap, problems happen.

Archived