Impact of Green to Miami on Jets...Leberfeld

SoFlaJets

I dont know maybe its just me but Im not real worried about miami, they will tough like they always do but I feel confident that the Jets will win

me neither BJ1983...I go back to what happened to Troy Aikman-and Wayne-these guys are playing Russian Roulette after those kind of serious head shots-I NEVER wish bad or injury on anybody but,facts are facts-there are head HUNTERS in the league-ask Coles about Zach Thomas and Chrebet about some a-hole LBers that Hackett would send him across the middle to block

Don't get caught up in his struggles late last season. His offensive line was bad, and he was coming off a serious concussion.

Yeah, and Miami's O-Line is soooo awesome....Leberfeld is an idiot.

Miami's offense worries me a lot less without Randy McMichael. And they didnt worry me that much with him.

He's the guy that could have really helped green. Brown keeps their running attack ok, but they have zero at receiver, and a bum o-line.

in short...miami gets a top 5 pick.

He's the guy that could have really helped green. Brown keeps their running attack ok, but they have zero at receiver, and a bum o-line.

in short...miami gets a top 5 pick.

They do have some pretty good receivers (Chambers and Booker ... and maybe Ginn Jr.) but if Trent has no time to throw they won't be of much help. They do not scare me in the least.

They do have some pretty good receivers (Chambers and Booker ... and maybe Ginn Jr.) but if Trent has no time to throw they won't be of much help. They do not scare me in the least.

with chambers dropping the ball as much as he did last year, i think he was second in the league to TO, and from what the phin fans are saying, booker may be cut. That might be the same sort of conversation as Penny will be benched by week 2, but if they do drop booker, they are going to be in trouble in the passing game...more so than they already are.

with chambers dropping the ball as much as he did last year, i think he was second in the league to TO, and from what the phin fans are saying, booker may be cut. That might be the same sort of conversation as Penny will be benched by week 2, but if they do drop booker, they are going to be in trouble in the passing game...more so than they already are.

I wasn't saying I thought they were going to be good but Chambers is definitely a quality receiver whether or not he had an off year last year. Booker is okay too. That's all I was saying. F the Dolphags!!!

Chris Chambers is a good player who is coming off of a bad year. Sans 2005 he never elevated his game to where people thought it was going after his first few yeas in the league. Maybe its the QB'ing, who knows. But whenyou start dropping balls that is a clear indication of a concentration/lack of caring problem.

Marty Booker is just Marty Booker. Who cares?

Tedd Ginn as Keyshawn Johnson said "is a punt returner"

Well, Brady has fallen off, lately, but he's still in the conversation. :)

You're right. Brady went from 26 TDs & 14 INTs in 2005 to 24 TDs & 12 INTs in 2006.

Don't forget that his career 147 TDs to 78 INT ratio is horrible :P

You're right. Brady went from 26 TDs & 14 INTs in 2005 to 24 TDs & 12 INTs in 2006.

Don't forget that his career 147 TDs to 78 INT ratio is horrible :P

78 INT's is an awful lot for someone who claims to be great... :lol:

78 INT's is an awful lot for someone who claims to be great... :lol:

Considering he's played 96 games in a row since 2001, I'll take the 78 INTs.

Your boy Penny has played 61 games since 2000 and has 72 TDs and 46 INTs.

Considering he's played 96 games in a row since 2001, I'll take the 78 INTs.

Your boy Penny has played 61 games since 2000 and has 72 TDs and 46 INTs.

I like how you started Brady's time when he hit the field, and Chad's when he was drafted... lol

Its 95 games in a row since 01'... 96 games not in a row since 00'

Am I nitpicking... yes... so what :)

I like how you started Brady's time when he hit the field, and Chad's when he was drafted... lol

Its 95 games in a row since 01'... 96 games not in a row since 00'

Am I nitpicking... yes... so what :)

I used games played in, not started. Brady has started 95 games in row. Penny has started 16!

I used games played in, not started. Brady has started 95 games in row. Penny has started 16!

I know you did, and it is 95 not 96 like you said... ;)

I never said Chad was better... just that 78 INT's isnt good.

Archived