Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Round One to the Mets

Hopefully Mo getting hit around and throwing 33 piotches means he's not available tomorrow if needed......doubt it. Clippard got sent down and it sounds like Igawa is back in the rotation next w/end.

Good win for you guys...congrats. Dice kept the lead at 8.5 games.

Hopefully Mo getting hit around and throwing 33 piotches means he's not available tomorrow if needed......doubt it. Clippard got sent down and it sounds like Igawa is back in the rotation next w/end.

Good win for you guys...congrats. Dice kept the lead at 8.5 games.

Why the **** did they send down Tyler Clippard

Why not?

I was at the game today and boy was it a great game. I was sitting literally in the highest row of the tier, row X for those who are interested. :) They were still good seats though and I had a great view of A-Rod's moonshot that nearly flew over the Mets bullpen. Not a good day for Clippard but the bullpen pitched solidly to hold the lead.

There was also some douchebag Sox fan in the section near me and he and a Mets fan got into a shouting match and when people realized he was wearing one of those ugly hats with a 'B' on it we all started chanting Boston Sucks and a$$hole. And believe me it wasn't just Yankee fans. Everybody hates Boston. :P

I guess they're right. You never hear 'Boston Sucks' at a game where the Sox aren't playing.

I guess they're right. You never hear 'Boston Sucks' at a game where the Sox aren't playing.

If you read the post it was a Mets fan arguing with him and while this happened people realized he was a Sox fan. You're damn right it's gonna start a Boston sucks chant when that happens.

This wasn't people randomly chanting it for no reason at a football game in December.

If you read the post it was a Mets fan arguing with him and while this happened people realized he was a Sox fan. You're damn right it's gonna start a Boston sucks chant when that happens.

This wasn't people randomly chanting it for no reason at a football game in December.

Okay.

Do you watch the Yankees? Read about them? Hear the grownups talk about them?

I guess not.

Why would a boston fan at a yankee/mets game? obsessed with the yankees i guess :P

Why would a boston fan at a yankee/mets game? obsessed with the yankees i guess :P

I go to D-Rays games all the time. Baseball is a good time. Doesn't matter who's playing.

I'm certainly not obsessed with the D-Rays.

A-Rod just crushed that ball

Yes he did..and el duque does not look sharp.

A-Rod just crushed that ball

This is getting ugly. ARod with this year and his 05 MVP is moving up the ranks of All-Time Yankee greats. I'd say he's the best to wear the pinstripes since Reggie and will move past him in public opinion. Mattingly and Winfield would probably get some votes as well.

This is getting ugly. ARod with this year and his 05 MVP is moving up the ranks of All-Time Yankee greats. I'd say he's the best to wear the pinstripes since Reggie and will move past him in public opinion. Mattingly and Winfield would probably get some votes as well.

He'll never be considered a 'Yankee Great" without a ring.

By some....is Donnie Baseball a Yankee great?

No, but Thurman Munson and Paul O'Neil are.

This game is on lock with Wang on the mound. And that was definitetly a purpose hbp by duque to abreu, no chance in hell it wasnt.

Side note: This umpire seems to be a pretty good one

This game is on lock with Wang on the mound. And that was definitetly a purpose hbp by duque to abreu, no chance in hell it wasnt.

Side note: This umpire seems to be a pretty good one

How many hits has Chien given up, anyone know?

Last start out he went the distance and his pitch count is low too.

How much are we paying him, he's kind of the underrated guy in our rotation with Pettite Mussina and Rocket in there.

How much are we paying him, he's kind of the underrated guy in our rotation with Pettite Mussina and Rocket in there.

Around 500k.

Word, which means I am making like 1/100th of what the Rocket is making.
you make 180 grand?
  • Upvote 1