Round One to the Mets

Bob

Hopefully Mo getting hit around and throwing 33 piotches means he's not available tomorrow if needed......doubt it. Clippard got sent down and it sounds like Igawa is back in the rotation next w/end.

Good win for you guys...congrats. Dice kept the lead at 8.5 games.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully Mo getting hit around and throwing 33 piotches means he's not available tomorrow if needed......doubt it. Clippard got sent down and it sounds like Igawa is back in the rotation next w/end.

Good win for you guys...congrats. Dice kept the lead at 8.5 games.

Why the **** did they send down Tyler Clippard

I was at the game today and boy was it a great game. I was sitting literally in the highest row of the tier, row X for those who are interested. :) They were still good seats though and I had a great view of A-Rod's moonshot that nearly flew over the Mets bullpen. Not a good day for Clippard but the bullpen pitched solidly to hold the lead.

There was also some douchebag Sox fan in the section near me and he and a Mets fan got into a shouting match and when people realized he was wearing one of those ugly hats with a 'B' on it we all started chanting Boston Sucks and a$$hole. And believe me it wasn't just Yankee fans. Everybody hates Boston. :P

I guess they're right. You never hear 'Boston Sucks' at a game where the Sox aren't playing.

I guess they're right. You never hear 'Boston Sucks' at a game where the Sox aren't playing.

If you read the post it was a Mets fan arguing with him and while this happened people realized he was a Sox fan. You're damn right it's gonna start a Boston sucks chant when that happens.

This wasn't people randomly chanting it for no reason at a football game in December.

If you read the post it was a Mets fan arguing with him and while this happened people realized he was a Sox fan. You're damn right it's gonna start a Boston sucks chant when that happens.

This wasn't people randomly chanting it for no reason at a football game in December.

Okay.

Why would a boston fan at a yankee/mets game? obsessed with the yankees i guess :P

I go to D-Rays games all the time. Baseball is a good time. Doesn't matter who's playing.

I'm certainly not obsessed with the D-Rays.

A-Rod just crushed that ball

This is getting ugly. ARod with this year and his 05 MVP is moving up the ranks of All-Time Yankee greats. I'd say he's the best to wear the pinstripes since Reggie and will move past him in public opinion. Mattingly and Winfield would probably get some votes as well.

This is getting ugly. ARod with this year and his 05 MVP is moving up the ranks of All-Time Yankee greats. I'd say he's the best to wear the pinstripes since Reggie and will move past him in public opinion. Mattingly and Winfield would probably get some votes as well.

He'll never be considered a 'Yankee Great" without a ring.

Archived