For all the chad-haters

joebabyny

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Chad gets benched, say around week 3, what happens? Is the bet voided, or do myself, troll, nj, 124 etc etc all win the bet?

Howcome Mangini aint starting KC vs NE come week one? What, he cant handle being thrown into the fire? Well only rookies get thrown into the fire... This KC kid is a 2nd year player and if he was anything specail he would be starting over Chad by now.... (Because CHAD SUCKS... REMEMBER?) Why not play KC vs the Ravens D come week 2? What, would he get killed? Would he throw 4 int's? Mangini knows who gives the Jets the best chance to win games as of right now... And it's Chad. The only way KC gets a chance at starting for the Jets this year, or even next... Is if Chad goes down to an injury because sorry to tell you... Chad can start 0-2 and KC still wont be a better QB than Chad... Just go ask Mangini who drafted KC because he was nervious of Chad getting hurt. IF Chad stays healthy? Guess what Barton? Chad will be the New York Jets Starting QB for years to come.

I'm glad I can support my starting QB and root for players like Coles, Cotch, Leon, Mangold, Brick, Rhodes, Vilma, Ellis, Revis, Miller all on Sundays to help win with this Jets team. It's more than just the QB play Barton... Its the whole fuucking team... Just go ask Rex... Take that from a fans point of view... And learn something from it Barton... Your in college now right? You should have no problem learing a thing or two about being a fan of a team, and not just a fan of a backup QB, who is a backup for a reason.

Ok, like I have said in numerous threads this off season, after Chads injuries I was definitely one of the people who thought his career was done and the Jets should cut bait. But after seeing what he did with the limited tools and situation he had, I am more than willing to give him a shot at what could be his first opportunity to string together two healthy seasons back to back. At this point we didn't draft a qb this year to start, and we didn't pick up or trade for one, and Chad is our starter, so you have to get behind him.

THE BET

I am going to put my ass where my mouth is (not literally Maxxx, so calm down), and issue the following wager to any and all who would like to participate. By the end of the regular season,

A)Chad will be in the top 1/3 qb rating of all qbs who played at least 10 games this season.

B)Chad will have a winning record against teams with winning records.

THE STAKES

Vcash means nothing, lets have some real fun with this. The stakes are your sig line. For 12 months following the day after the season,

-if I win all losers will have to add whatever graphic or text I choose to your sig. This can be changed whenever I request. You can keep your own sig items as well AS LONG AS A)they do not rebut or conflict with my designated sig and B) will fit in the allotted sig space of this board after mine is loaded.

-if I lose I will put in my sig whatever each loser wants, the same stipulations as above applies.

-bettors are not officially locked in until Chad steps on the field for the regular season opener. All people interested in betting have until gametime opening day to post here with their intentions on betting.

THE FINE PRINT

-bettors are not officially locked in until Chad steps on the field for the regular season opener. All people interested in betting have until gametime opening day to post here with their intentions on betting.

-for qb rating stats from nfl.com will be used, unless all involved in the bet agree to an alternative service before the season starts. When deciding Chads placement as to top 1/3 of all qb's playing at least 10 games, if the number needs rounding, chad gets rounded up. (example, 32 qbs play 10 or more games, Chad must be in the top 11, not 10)

-for winning record determination, at the end of the season, records from each team played will be taken. We are going to use each teams final year end record, not the record of each team at the time of play.

I would ask that Maxxx makes this a sticky and leaves it up there for the season so we can all talk smack. I would also ask that he acts as the law and keeps all those who bet in line and living up to their obligation.

So b##ches, who is ready to step up to the plate?

The only stat that means a darn thing is how many SUPER BOWLS a QB leads his team to and wins. So I will take you up ONLY on the stat that is meaningful, not the other nonsense you are trying to trick us into betting on. A QB that throws 5 yard bombs to a RB will always or should always have a nice QB rating and good passing stats. But what do stats like that really mean? SUPER BOWL WIN only or bust! What do you say? Put up or be quiet! lol GO JETS

Howcome Mangini aint starting KC vs NE come week one? What, he cant handle being thrown into the fire? Well only rookies get thrown into the fire... This KC kid is a 2nd year player and if he was anything specail he would be starting over Chad by now.... (Because CHAD SUCKS... REMEMBER?) Why not play KC vs the Ravens D come week 2? What, would he get killed? Would he throw 4 int's? Mangini knows who gives the Jets the best chance to win games as of right now... And it's Chad. The only way KC gets a chance at starting for the Jets this year, or even next... Is if Chad goes down to an injury because sorry to tell you... Chad can start 0-2 and KC still wont be a better QB than Chad... Just go ask Mangini who drafted KC because he was nervious of Chad getting hurt. IF Chad stays healthy? Guess what Barton? Chad will be the New York Jets Starting QB for years to come.

I'm glad I can support my starting QB and root for players like Coles, Cotch, Leon, Mangold, Brick, Rhodes, Vilma, Ellis, Revis, Miller all on Sundays to help win with this Jets team. It's more than just the QB play Barton... Its the whole fuucking team... Just go ask Rex... Take that from a fans point of view... And learn something from it Barton... Your in college now right? You should have no problem learing a thing or two about being a fan of a team, and not just a fan of a backup QB, who is a backup for a reason.

WTF does that mean? Being a fan does not mean you have to toss the starting QB's salad every chance you get either.

HCs are also reluctant to change QBs because it is their ass on the line.

For all the positive things Mangenious did his rookie season, a hot seat is merely a 4-12 season away. Hell, even Belichick was reluctant to change to Brady, despite Brady clearly out performing Bledsoe during the 2001 pre-season.

Chadworth walks a fine line. An injury he loses his job. He sucks like he has done all preseason he loses his job. Crap, he could be VT'd like VT was in 2002. Not that he played that bad, but the team needed a change.

BTW you do not waste a 2nd round pick because your scared your QB is injury prone. You sign a scrub QB like Ramsey to be the QB in case he does not comeback. You know he is an adequate replacement until the rookie is ready or he is not a threat to the incumbent if he is back. You draft a QB in the 2nd round to be a your QB of the future.

Chad's days are numbered. Plain and simple.

I really can't think of anything good to put in your sig, so I'll tell you what: just get me a date with Julia Bond and we'll call it even.

M'man Troll is constantly leading the pack with inovative thinking. Julia's nice, but do you have anything in the stables early to mid thirties for my pay out Joey?:P

now i am a effing pimp, lol

And so are the Patriots... The Dynasty is no more... Reaching for players like Moss and Stallworth will not put this team over the hump... They blew a HUGE lead to the Colts in the playoffs... Brady is not what he use to be... He's done.

Yeah, having Welker-Moss-Stallworth trying to catch passes from Brady in the AFC Championship game will be worse then Troy-Jabar-Reche. Even you are not that big of a blind homer.

Brady will be a relelvant NFL QB long after Chadwick is relegated to another team's bench.

Go Chuck yourself

Worry about your team....paper champ means nothing

Brady has yet to get hurt, just sayin

Thanks JonEJinx. I am sure there are plenty of Lions, Vikings and Bears fans that said the same thing of Favre.

• 1 month later...
And so are the Patriots... The Dynasty is no more... Reaching for players like Moss and Stallworth will not put this team over the hump... They blew a HUGE lead to the Colts in the playoffs... Brady is not what he use to be... He's done.

Why was this guy banned???? It sounds like he really knew what he was talking about. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived