JetNation fight to the death

drago

Death Match  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Death Match

Crafty is good but it does not mix well with brittle bones. His hip would be the first bone in the competition to break.

we were at a hurricanes game once and this guy was being an ahole to my little brother. so my dad told him to F off and go grab him a soda and a brat which engraged the guy. there was a random dude sitting near us who obviously had also had enough of this guy's loud mouth all game so he pounced on him and started pummelling him in our defense. what did sj do? he gathered us up and bolt while our newfound friend beat that sucka down. old guys get stupid young guys to fight for them. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we were at a hurricanes game once and this guy was being an ahole to my little brother. so my dad told him to F off and go grab him a soda and a brat which engraged the guy. there was a random dude sitting near us who obviously had also had enough of this guy's loud mouth all game so he pounced on him and started pummelling him in our defense. what did sj do? he gathered us up and bolt while our newfound friend beat that sucka down. old guys get stupid young guys to fight for them. :)

Which is why he goes down first in the one-on-one batttle to the death.

Yes...the next rd is for the HEAVYWEIGHT Division. Tabor & Max are favorites to make the finals.

I would lose, since I would be pre-occupied watching the ladies of JN in a jello-wrestling match. Max is out, since he would be eating all the jello.

You people have NO idea. I'm going to spare Mrs. T because she's pretty and nice.

The rest of you are toast. They won't even find the bodies.

It is appreciated, Bob. But wrong on so many levels.

Mrs. T will turn on you and rip you to shreds.

:character0293:

:shutit:

Thanks JP. :beer:

You bet. Wait until you have as many candles as me and the house nearly ignites. Then again, it may have just been me waving sparklers around the living-room in my underpants this past February, "Oooo, me! It's my Birthday, me!" Er, when nobody was around. :P

You people have NO idea. I'm going to spare Mrs. T because she's pretty and nice.

Awww, shucks. Thanks! :love0040: Somehow I'm leading right now, I do not get this!

Mrs. T will turn on you and rip you to shreds.

:character0293:

Sweet. Thanks. Can you all feel the love?

I would lose, since I would be pre-occupied watching the ladies of JN in a jello-wrestling match. Max is out, since he would be eating all the jello.

You lose on so many levels, but back to the Jello... If I win this do I advance to the next round? I want in on this Jello thing. :deshade:

your post count scares me, maybe i should have included you, i didn't know you'd call in the devil

Back-tracking, I hate the fact that 'Lounge' posts count. I've said it more than once, but can you entertain the idea of nixing that, Smizzizzle, Smizzazzle, Max-axle-axle-corporated? I feel a 'Laverne and Shirley' tune coming on. :P

Never liked the idea that 'Lounge' posts add to the tally. I post in here a hell of a lot misself, but I hate that it 'counts'. I object! Hell, get rid of post counts altogether so everybody feels cozy. Works for me.

Back-tracking, I hate the fact that 'Lounge' posts count. I've said it more than once, but can you entertain the idea of nixing that, Smizzizzle, Smizzazzle, Max-axle-axle-corporated? I feel a 'Laverne and Shirley' tune coming on. :P

Never liked the idea that 'Lounge' posts add to the tally. I post in here a hell of a lot misself, but I hate that it 'counts'. I object! Hell, get rid of post counts altogether so everybody feels cozy. Works for me.

What does post count matter at all, honestly? In my opinion, it's just unneccessary work for max and co. I've never seen anyone complain about it (besides you), I don't really see why it matters whether it's there or not.

What does post count matter at all, honestly? In my opinion, it's just unneccessary work for max and co. I've never seen anyone complain about it (besides you), I don't really see why it matters whether it's there or not.

Precisely as to to the first part; but perhaps I'm alone on 'Lounge' posts as well. Just my thoughts.

EDIT: Not looking to cause a fuss. Besides, it's only a suggestion. A subliminal one at that. Look into my eyes.... :)

Precisely as to to the first part; but perhaps I'm alone on 'Lounge' posts as well. Just my thoughts.

EDIT: Not looking to cause a fuss. Besides, it's only a suggestion. A subliminal one at that. Look into my eyes.... :)

Damnit, your eyes are like two tiny dots, next time get one with a bit bigger eyes so it doesn't hurt my eyes. :ahhh:

I honestly don't care either way, so I wouldn't be the one to argue with you. :cheers:

Easily would be 124. No questions asked. Many of these posters look like cats to me, the big bad bear.;)

Speaking of Bears -

One of my co-workers, (we work on a lot of projects together), is very open about his gay lifestyle. Good for him. Anyway, we "talk." Sometimes I am amazed at the things I learn. There is a new movement in the gay community. A movement where more tolerance and acceptance is encouraged amongst gay men in regards to beauty. Historically, fat, old, ugly gay men "suffer" as much as women that do not meet society's lofty standards. The movement was speardheaded by a sub-group he belongs to. They are called the BEARS. Bears - because this group is comprised of men that have beards, are hairy, and are big.

Joe, you don't want to be a big bad bear, trust me.;)

As a side note, he was telling me that most gay couples have open relationships. I don't get it. Why have a relationhsip then? Then I remembered - they are men, afterall. LOL!

I admit I am a wimp-but I have a Italian temper so watch out.

Ooooh, I know all about that whole Italian temper thing. Scary. I feel a tantrum coming up, actually. It's been a long time coming. Watch out! ;)

Speaking of Bears -

One of my co-workers, (we work on a lot of projects together), is very open about his gay lifestyle. Good for him. Anyway, we "talk." Sometimes I am amazed at the things I learn. There is a new movement in the gay community. A movement where more tolerance and acceptance is encouraged amongst gay men in regards to beauty. Historically, fat, old, ugly gay men "suffer" as much as women that do not meet society's lofty standards. The movement was speardheaded by a sub-group he belongs to. They are called the BEARS. Bears - because this group is comprised of men that have beards, are hairy, and are big.

Joe, you don't want to be a big bad bear, trust me.;)

As a side note, he was telling me that most gay couples have open relationships. I don't get it. Why have a relationhsip then? Then I remembered - they are men, afterall. LOL!

Thank god for cubs.

Archived